Terrible attendance tonight.....

Scottyboi said:
Hahaha I could not be arsed and I don't have 2 pennys to rub together, we didn't even try at the away leg so fuck em I'm not struggling to pay my bills for them. If you want to get into the bigger blue bollocks then carry on I know I will always be here.

you will always be there, but you werent there tonight? Does that make fucking sense?

I went. Sit up in ST seat in 306.

Dead all around me.....

Good atmosphere, enjoyed the game. Leicester returned the favour of bring quality fans.

Worth the £15 easy.

In between Wolves and Leicester I've seen 13 goals in 4 days. Bargain

The Future's Blue said:
WNRH said:
Pathetic attendance, £15 and only 21,000 city fans for an important game? LOL what a joke.

"All rags are armchair supporters, city fans go to the games"
"All the rags watch the games in the pubs, city fans are loyal and actually go to the games"
"32,000 we got every week in division two, no other club would get that, best fans in the land and all the world"

and the very best one of it all?

"Eastlands will be expanded to 85,000 which we will easily fill if tickets were a reasonable price"

we deserve every pisstake in work, on facebook and at the family dinner table tommorrow and if anyone trots out any of the boring excuses above in the future they will be making right tits of themselves.

MCFC OK!
Is this a Rag, just so I can follow him round the board?

Oh sorry mate, hang on........

"All rags are armchair supporters, city fans go to the games"
"All the rags watch the games in the pubs, city fans are loyal and actually go to the games"
"32,000 we got every week in division two, no other club would get that, best fans in the land and all the world"
"Eastlands will be expanded to 85,000 which we will easily fill if tickets were a reasonable price"

There you go, back to being a blue.

quiet_riot said:
RyantheBlue said:
I think we have to don't we? Certain percentage or something?
I agree, I don't care who goes, if you wanna' go, then go, if not, then don't!
All I'm saying is I hope I'll get a ticket for a final!

Yeah I think we do, but surely 6,000 on Tier 3 (it can be done, Poznan had them up there), will make less of a difference than 6,000 directly behind the goal?

Yeah I see your point, I thought you just meant can't we give them less tickets, fair play!

Watch the supporters branches get all the cup final tickets. ;-) I'M OFF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.