Terrible attendance tonight.....

blueinsa said:
WNRH said:
MANCHESTER IS BLUE

Silly rag fucker!

mcfcliam said:
blueinsa said:
Silly rag fucker!

700+ posts pretending to be a Blue while having snidey little digs.

Sad...shame none of them have the wit to pull it off.

blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
it was this rag that started the attendance thread on Sunday

They think they go unnoticed as well bless em.

hahaha brilliant!

moomba said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
If this was 8 years agi the place would be rammed.

7 years ago we played Leicester in the cup.

Attendance 30,617.

Jesus and that was before clubs gave 1/4 of the stadium to the oppose fans so looking at what? 26/27,000 City fans and we had no chance of even looking likely to win it. fast forward 7 years later a team miles better and were going backwards in support.

Fanny Fart said:
Scottyboi said:
Hahaha I could not be arsed and I don't have 2 pennys to rub together, we didn't even try at the away leg so fuck em I'm not struggling to pay my bills for them. If you want to get into the bigger blue bollocks then carry on I know I will always be here.

I travelled from Newcastle pal to watch the game, cost me fifty notes in diesel and you couldn't be arsed dragging yourself out of your Greenwood cesspit? You simply do not measure up to me in the big blue stakes

Hahaha rayston old I dont get out of bed for 700 a week! I actually have 67p to my name!!

Scottyboi said:
BringBackSwales said:
you will always be there, but you werent there tonight? Does that make fucking sense?

Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

You're wasting your time.

Threads like this are basically circle jerks for those who went to try to large it over others and prove they're the biggest blues ever.

Unless they've not missed a game in their life, they're hypocrites.

MODS - WNRH IS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING RAG, CAN WE HAVE THIS WANK STAIN BANNED OR SOMETHING?

WNRH said:
Pathetic attendance, £15 and only 21,000 city fans for an important game? LOL what a joke.

"All rags are armchair supporters, city fans go to the games"
"All the rags watch the games in the pubs, city fans are loyal and actually go to the games"
"32,000 we got every week in division two, no other club would get that, best fans in the land and all the world"

and the very best one of it all?

"Eastlands will be expanded to 85,000 which we will easily fill if tickets were a reasonable price"

Laughing.jpg

we deserve every pisstake in work, on facebook and at the family dinner table tommorrow and if anyone trots out any of the boring excuses above in the future they will be making right tits of themselves.

MCFC OK!
is this the point of your post, That you give it out to the rags and can't tomorrow?
See the thing is I wouldn't expect to get a ticket to a semi or a final and I wouldn't be pissed about it. if I had been to all the games and didn't get one i would be a bit miffed but hey if I was such a di hard i would have the points, so get one anyway.
I genuinely dof my cap to all the guys and girls that went tonight but totally get why the ones that didn't go "didn't go" First round of the cup against championship team on a tuesday night when its on TV! Did anyone think we would sell out?

sorry didnt go had to work maybe next time the club could ask me when i am not working so i can attend

WNRH said:
blueinsa said:
Silly rag fucker!

mcfcliam said:
700+ posts pretending to be a Blue while having snidey little digs.

Sad...shame none of them have the wit to pull it off.

blueinsa said:
They think they go unnoticed as well bless em.

hahaha brilliant!

Bye bye you sad twat, enjoy your armchair where you clearly watch games from.

BringBackSwales said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Why does anyone give a shit?

I couldn't go tonight but did go to juve and Poznan. I had a ticket for Salzburg but didn't go.

I couldnt give a fck how many people go. It's not important.

course its fucking important - the one thing we had and were respected for in the 80's and 90's was our support and loyalty, it was our differentiator, now we are just seen as rich arrogant cunts who cant be arsed and I dont fucking like it, ok?

The 80's...are you joking? Check out some of our home attendances in the league. We regularly got less than 25000. 31000 of our fans were loyal at main road in the 90's as it only held 34000! I remember Coventry at home in the cup wasn't full by a long way

TheMightyQuinn said:
Scottyboi said:
Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

You're wasting your time.

Threads like this are basically circle jerks for those who went to try to large it over others and prove they're the biggest blues ever.

Unless they've not missed a game in their life, they're hypocrites.

MODS - WNRH IS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING RAG, CAN WE HAVE THIS WANK STAIN BANNED OR SOMETHING?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.