Terrible attendance tonight.....

BringBackSwales said:
Scottyboi said:
Hahaha I could not be arsed and I don't have 2 pennys to rub together, we didn't even try at the away leg so fuck em I'm not struggling to pay my bills for them. If you want to get into the bigger blue bollocks then carry on I know I will always be here.

you will always be there, but you werent there tonight? Does that make fucking sense?

Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

Scottyboi said:
Hahaha I could not be arsed and I don't have 2 pennys to rub together, we didn't even try at the away leg so fuck em I'm not struggling to pay my bills for them. If you want to get into the bigger blue bollocks then carry on I know I will always be here.

I travelled from Newcastle pal to watch the game, cost me fifty notes in diesel and you couldn't be arsed dragging yourself out of your Greenwood cesspit? You simply do not measure up to me in the big blue stakes

C1TY4LIFE said:
moomba said:
Get over it. Some people had better things to do, who is anyone to tell them their wrong.

Like what watch it on ESPN in the pub like we've taken the piss out the rags for so long for doing?

I'll say it again people with valid reasons obviously I can't expect them to go but fans that just think "meh its only £15 a ticket but I can't be arsed"

Then Wembley comes along and the people that attend every game can't get a pissin ticket because the "can't be arsed" crew has taken them.

None of anyones business what reasons people have for not going. If its to watch it in the pub, good luck to them.

And if you go to every game, chances are you have more loyalty points than someone who doesn't.

It is easier when less people go.

This was a game that shouldn't have needed to be played and there was little notice.

If I wasn't in direct cup I'm not sure if I would have bothered.

I was there in 221, bit unfair to talk about people not being there without knowing circumstances imo.

WNRH said:
Pathetic attendance, £15 and only 21,000 city fans for an important game? LOL what a joke.

"All rags are armchair supporters, city fans go to the games"
"All the rags watch the games in the pubs, city fans are loyal and actually go to the games"
"32,000 we got every week in division two, no other club would get that, best fans in the land and all the world"

and the very best one of it all?

"Eastlands will be expanded to 85,000 which we will easily fill if tickets were a reasonable price"

Laughing.jpg

we deserve every pisstake in work, on facebook and at the family dinner table tommorrow and if anyone trots out any of the boring excuses above in the future they will be making right tits of themselves.

MCFC OK!

And to think I get abuse :-)

I don't normally moan...but.. our attendance tonight was a fucking disgrace. The club need to do something to address it, maybe offering 50 points for the early rounds or 100 points for buying round 3, 4 and 5 tickets or similar. I can accept some supporters are tight for cash but its an easy excuse for many..£15 the price of a couple of pints.

Disappointing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.