Terry racism trial, this is going to get nasty

Re: John Terry is Guilty !!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
John terry is filled with evil on so many levels. How he lives his life is a disgrace. His insides must be filled with puss. I feel for his family as they have to live with him, a racist, an adulterer and an all round ****.

They dont have to live with him.
How much shit has this tosser put his mrs through yet she forgives him & stands by his side..

Shes a fucking doormat to him!

I wonder just what makes her stay with her multi-millionaire husband?
Maybe it's the supportive family network of a shoplifting mother-in-law,or her coke-dealing father-in-law?
They truly are iconic role models that we can only aspire to emulate.

I know what you mean about the money,most of their other halfs are millionaires though..

I just think they love the limelight and accept just about anything their husbands do...Giggs mrs,rooneys,crouch,terrys...which normal women would put up with what these fuckers do......

What's the chances of John Terry escaping any abuse ( banter ) off us City fans during the charity shield now he's been found not guilty. I still think he's going to get " you racist bastard, we know what you are " chanted at him at a few grounds this season.

Re: John Terry is Guilty !!

de niro said:
John terry is filled with evil on so many levels. How he lives his life is a disgrace. His insides must be filled with puss. I feel for his family as they have to live with him, a racist, an adulterer and an all round ****.
Let's hope his lawyers don't read Bluemoon!!

Dubai Blue said:
de niro said:
Let's hope his lawyers don't read Bluemoon!!

Dom the mod as already said he'd rather go to jail then give the police a posters ip address. He'd happily take one in the shower for us lads.

Okay okay okay....yesterday l went training then had a beer (year l should know better),sadly and most regrettably l posted a oot type post (arghhh). Anyways l got into a bit of a tiff with a few blues and l like to take this opportunity to apologise.....saying that l still think that jt is a twat!!

There you go an apology, first one.....don't normally come on after beer, a tad embarrassing. I'm not really a fool, tool or dick (well only when you add beer).

Petetheblu said:
Okay okay okay....yesterday l went training then had a beer (year l should know better),sadly and most regrettably l posted a oot type post (arghhh). Anyways l got into a bit of a tiff with a few blues and l like to take this opportunity to apologise.....saying that l still think that jt is a twat!!

There you go an apology, first one.....don't normally come on after beer, a tad embarrassing. I'm not really a fool, tool or dick (well only when you add beer).

A tad embarrassing......... yes thats you .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.