Terry racism trial, this is going to get nasty

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Petetheblu said:
Okay okay okay....yesterday l went training then had a beer (year l should know better),sadly and most regrettably l posted a oot type post (arghhh). Anyways l got into a bit of a tiff with a few blues and l like to take this opportunity to apologise.....saying that l still think that jt is a twat!!

There you go an apology, first one.....don't normally come on after beer, a tad embarrassing. I'm not really a fool, tool or dick (well only when you add beer).

A tad embarrassing......... yes thats you .

Good to see you being gracious in excepting his apology. Don't you hate it when someone is boorish when someone else is being contrite ?

I feel for his family as they have to live with him, a racist, an adulterer and an all round ****.

His family as in Mister Terry senior the convicted drug dealer, and Mrs Terry the convicted shoplifter? Yes I imagine they're appalled at their son's behaviour, oh how far this apple has fallen from the tree!

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
SWP's back said:
I like him, seems a top bloke. Glad justice prevailed.

Me too. Hope Roy gives him back that armband, he deserves it.

Can't wait to see a Cole Ferdinand Terry Johnson back line for England. Would be a right laugh!

The_mace said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
SWP's back said:
I like him, seems a top bloke. Glad justice prevailed.

Me too. Hope Roy gives him back that armband, he deserves it.

Can't wait to see a Cole Ferdinand Terry Johnson back line for England. Would be a right laugh!

I'd drop Johnson and try to persuade Bridge to return to the England setup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.