TEVEZ 7/4

Flapping over the odds plummeting, skybet have slashed them due to The people story.
Thats all its got nothing to do with people betting on him.
Sky bet always do this.

Tevez will be playing in blue next season.

Carlos The Jackal said:
Plenty of gullable people knocking about feller, never met a poor bookie yet either.
so if the bookies didnt think it was going to happen they would have left the price at 14 dont u think

Real-City said:
He is the face of this team and he loves MCFC. I would be very surprised if he left. Said it awhile back he wants to stay here.

He loved United too.

Said it before and I will say it again. Tevez is a fan pleaser, knows exactly how to tap into the fans hearts, will do it anywhere he goes, its hard not to love him but sometimes you just have to get used to the fact when the giant clubs come knocking some players go rushing.

Now, we are talking about the same Madrid I know who are in millions of debt with banks and rely on the champions league to provide transfer budget? They still haven't paid half of the Ronaldo fee! They can't afford to splash 40m on another striker.

this is just media/bookie speculation based soley on the fact that he has started scoring at the world cup. The media will jump on it pretty soon in an attempt o unsettle the player, and the likes of mourihno will only stoke the flames.....

I beleive that Tevez wants to be at city....you can see it in the way he plays, and unless RM is a complete an utter incompetant fool there is no way he would consider selling tevez.

Tevez chose to stay in North West England last season. However, I think his family situation has changed (?) so maybe he is not as tied to staying put domestically. He appears though to be a player who wants a challenge and that would value helping City win things rather than winning things with Real Madrid.

I've heard (source a NW sports journo for a major national newspaper) that all the stuff last season about him being unhappy at City was rather more to do other people with whom he is connected having their noses put out of joint than anything directly to do with Tevez.

We don't know for sure Madrid are even going to inquire about him let alone bid and, even if they are interested, can they actually afford to pay what City would want for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.