Tevez and Aguero v RVP and Rooney

Fatman and Robin - I like the sound of that!

Rodney and DellBoy, you've got some serious competition on your hands in the piss take stakes!

it comes down to form and service, any of them are capable of changing a game.

Andy Dale said:
Kun Aguero said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
99.9% of City fans would say Tevez/Aguero, the same percentage of United fans would say RVP/Rooney.

/thread

Spot on, all 4 are world class players.

Since when was Rooney a world class player . Everytime he's asked to do it at international level , he's failed miserably.
He is a top class Premier player. Thats it.

Tevez looks a Championship player for Argentina, Barry's called shite from most non-City fans because of what happined in the world cup.

city91 said:
I'd take Tevez and Aguero over Fatman and Robin any day of the week

This

Tevez/aguero has been tried n tested and seen to work.

Fatman n robin have still to "gel"
I would be more worried about Newcastle personally

I'm still at a loss to see why they bought RVP. They didn't lack goals last season. Look at the games they lost in the PL,CL and Europa and they all stem from their midfield failings. They are reasonable going forward but they don't protect the back four. If they were going to splurge £24 mill surely it would have been better spent on a DM.

Aguero + tevez = rooney + RVP

Aguero + tevez + balotelli + dzeko >> rooney + RVP + welbeck + javier hernandez

I think if RVP can stay feet then they will be prolific. I also think if Vidic can get back to how he was before injury they will be formidable at the back. Luckily our midfield pisses all over there’s BUT they are definitely stronger than last season so this will go down to the wire... again.

Ntini77 said:
Too close to call.

But Yaya will always give us the edge.

Yup my thoughts to, as individual goalscorers you could argue Rooney + Van Persie is as good as it gets anywhere in europe going by stats and taking off the anti United blinkers, but it dosnt always work that way, Aguero + Tevez have shown they can be deadly and of course are both top class players Aguero especially, Rooney and Van Persie have shown they are world class strikers on their own but in a partnership together they havnt, we'll have to wait and see. tbh you cant answer this question untill youve seen both in action over a long period of time, bump this thread in 12 months and you'll have your answer, either way i aint even too bothered if their guys come out better because as said we have something they dont, Yaya Toure, and that makes the whole comparison immaterial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.