Tevez and Aguero

greasedupdeafguy said:
Zizi4City said:
The cookie monster said:
Won every game they have started together (league)
This season and last season..

Because Edin coms on and saves the day. I wonder how would you rate their partnership if Edin didn't come on and we lost or tied all those games? Instead of routing for the our best striker to play more you are insisting on the partnership that clearly didn't work well for us this season.
another fanboy.......

great retort

Re: carlos tevez celebration

May have just been telling us were in the driving seat but then again how the heck did he know how the rags were doing against the canaries. He's in great form at the moment long may it continue. Deserved his motm.

Re: carlos tevez celebration

citymad said:
May have just been telling us were in the driving seat but then again how the heck did he know how the rags were doing against the canaries. He's in great form at the moment long may it continue. Deserved his motm.

What?

United kicked off at 5-30pm.

I LOVE Sergio but Carlos Tevez is our best striker. There's no doubt about it in my mind. Serigo is unreal but Carlos can win us games on his own. Thank god we have both of them.

When Dzeko scores, he is in rotation but when tevez or aguere score they play every game...<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 pm --<br /><br />When Dzeko scores, he is in rotation but when tevez or aguere score they play every game...

Depends. Against teams who come out and play I prefer the movement and trickery of Sergio and Tevez, against teams who park the bus I think Edin gives us more options. It’s hard for anyone however good to go through the middle of a packed defence when there are so many bodies in the way, with Edin in the side though crosses are much more of a threat which stretches the defence giving Aguero and others more room in the middle. With Aguero and Tevez it can be too easy just to pack the middle knowing that crosses to a pair of shorty’s aren’t much of a threat.

1972Bramhall_Blue said:
Depends. Against teams who come out and play I prefer the movement and trickery of Sergio and Tevez, against teams who park the bus I think Edin gives us more options. It’s hard for anyone however good to go through the middle of a packed defence when there are so many bodies in the way, with Edin in the side though crosses are much more of a threat which stretches the defence giving Aguero and others more room in the middle. With Aguero and Tevez it can be too easy just to pack the middle knowing that crosses to a pair of shorty’s aren’t much of a threat.
Brilliantly put.

Caveman said:
Rebelblue said:
reason why Dzeko scores so many from the bench when the two Argentine's start is cos teams are shattered from being pulled all over the place by the incredible movement and energy they provide. It's not all about scoring, yet they both have a decent haul so far.

Must start every single big game for us.
Spot on!

Yeah, It is so easy for Dzeko to score against tired legs. I have solution for you: Lets start Dzeko and bring on Tavez or Aquero for the last 15 minutes. If Edin can get in 1 or 2, either of them should easily score at least 2 to 3 goals against tired opposition. Guaranteed win every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.