Tevez and Aguero

pudge said:
Oh nose!..

Does that suddenly make him a bad player? No, he's world class.
Carlito is a bulldog, he's not a bad player, but he's not that amazing of a striker. He makes up for it in his work ethic. I like him as a player. I was commenting to Kun and his partnership which I believe is overrated.

This partnership has largely failed to deliver this season. Last season we scored way more goals at this point.

noise said:
pudge said:
Oh nose!..

Carlito is a bulldog, he's not a bad player, but he's not that amazing of a striker. He makes up for it in his work ethic. I like him as a player. I was commenting to Kun and his partnership which I believe is overrated.
21 goals in 12 starts is not overrated.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Oh nose!..

It is.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
It is.
Name me another partnership that averages 1.75 goals between the both of them a game.

noise said:
pudge said:
Oh nose!..

This partnership has largely failed to deliver this season. Last season we scored way more goals at this point.
Carlos isnt world class? were you not about 2 seasons ago?

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Aguero & Tevez partnership is overrated. If it was that good you'd think Argentina would have Tevez on the squad.
Sergio-Aguero-and-Lionel--007.jpg
GkADc.png

Not even on the bench.

That graphic shows Franco di Santo of Wigan. Fair enough if the Argies prefer di Santo to Tevez, but I know who I prefer!!!

mcfc_nick said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Oh nose!..

Carlos isnt world class? were you not about 2 seasons ago?

I think I could answer that for you.

* Man City have failed to win any of the five games started by Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko this season.

Surely no one left in any doubt that CT and Kun are our best pairing?

Rebelblue said:
* Man City have failed to win any of the five games started by Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko this season.

Surely no one left in any doubt that CT and Kun are our best pairing?

Your skills of deduction are unparalleled, let's drill into the stupidity toghether:

Real Madrid - Man City: Aguero-Tevez. Would have been 2-0 for Real Madrid but of course Dzeko scored as a sub.

Man City - Real Madrid: Aguero-Dzeko, Dzeko assits Aguero, who falls winning a penalty. 1-1 draw.

So based on my comparison against one of the best teams in the world (also Dzeko has gotten starts against the tougher opponents), the facts actually favor Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.