Tevez backs down ?

We have been trying to get the player match fit and focused so he can play games and he throws it back in our faces and leaves the country without permission claiming he's tired ?. he's hardly played a games all season but is TIRED !!! we gave him a few days off already and he was supposed to be back in training today

I'm baffled... Paul McCarthy works for Kia? When did this happen? I thought he was some journalist working for one of the papers. Oh man... I need to keep my self more up to date.
Well, I always took him for a bit of a twat, so I guess he is in good company.

His actions only further underline and prove Souness's punditry that night was entirely fair comment.

You selfish, arrogant, spoilt, petulant, poisonous simpleton. Again, I genuinely hope you never kick a ball in a professional capacity for any football club ever again.

strongbowholic said:
His actions only further underline and prove Souness's punditry that night was entirely fair comment.

You selfish, arrogant, spoilt, petulant, poisonous simpleton. Again, I genuinely hope you never kick a ball in a professional capacity for any football club ever again.

can i just add, i`d like him to lose every penny he`s ever earn`t, along with all his possession`s and ends up back in the squalor from that he emerged back in bueno aires

r.soleofsalford said:
strongbowholic said:

can i just add, i`d like him to lose every penny he`s ever earn`t, along with all his possession`s and ends up back in the squalor from that he emerged back in bueno aires
Of course you can, add away sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.