Tevez backs down ?

The man is a fucking idiot

I've tried to stick up for him up until, and even after the shite at Munich - I was willing to hear both sides - fuck him, how he hasn't been smacked on the sly is beyond me.

oakiecokie said:
According to this mornings MEN,SB knew that Tevez was going back to Argentina,but there is NO mention of him going AWOL !!
Not saying he`s correct but ..

SB? What the fucks steve bruce got to do with it?

Another 2 week fine coming... doesn't attend training and leaves for Argentina without permission.

And his so called PR advisor Paul McCarthy is on talksport, confirms he's in Argentina and won't make a statement until he returns. Some advisor!

I hope City are working very, very hard to get him gone this January and get a replacement in.

Argentina have 2 World Cup Qualifiers coming up on the 11th and 15th but i dont think Tevez is included in the squads so cant see a reason to go back to Argentina as his family are over here now

So, he's failed to report to training. That's another 2 week fine coming his way then. Not the sharpest tool (and I emphasise the word 'tool') in the box.

On BBC site now:

Manchester City expect Carlos Tevez to report for training on Wednesday, despite the striker being pictured arriving in Argentina on Tuesday.

The Argentine flew over on the day it was reported he would not contest a misconduct charge relating to an incident in a match at Bayern Munich.

"He's gone to see his family," the 27-year-old's spokesman Paul McCarthy told Sky Sports News.

Tevez may face further disciplinary action if he misses training.

Most of City's players are away on international duty but Tevez, who has not played since the 2-0 Carling Cup win over Birmingham in September, was due to remain in Manchester to continue his personal training programme.

The forward was not selected for the Argentina squad for the fixtures against Bolivia and Colombia, to be played in the next week.

TEVEZ SAGA TIMELINE Continue reading the main story 27 September 2011 - City boss Roberto Mancini says that he wants Tevez "out of the club" after the striker allegedly refuses to play against Bayern Munich
28 September 2011 - City suspend Tevez for two weeks
12 October 2011 - City announce that Tevez will face disciplinary proceedings
25 October 2011 - Tevez found guilty of five breaches of contract and fined four weeks' wages - later reduced to two weeks' following intervention by the Professional Footballers' Association
McCarthy added: "We've said all along that Carlos is aware of the situation in terms of getting back to his fitness. I can't really say much more until he's back in the country."

Tuesday was a scheduled day off, but Tevez was expected to be back at City's Carrington training ground on Wednesday morning.

City had found the former Manchester United striker guilty of committing five breaches of contract in a Champions League game against Bayern in September.

Manager Roberto Mancini wanted to bring Tevez on as a substitute with 35 minutes left but he refused to warm up.

He was immediately suspended for two weeks and had a four-week fine halved after the intervention of the Professional Footballers' Association.

After allowing Tuesday's deadline for an appeal to pass, it had been anticipated that Tevez's improved relations with the club would allow a smooth departure, either on loan or on a permanent basis, in January.

It is understood that Tevez believes a move away from Etihad Stadium in the next transfer window is his best option.

Would be great if someone could put together a timeline for his whole turbulent career, even just his whole time at city, showing the lies and contradictions, the back tracking, etc.

hertsblue said:
On BBC site now:
It is understood that Tevez believes a move away from Etihad Stadium in the next transfer window is his best option.
No shit Sherlock, he's only now coming to that conclusion?
Thick as pig shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.