Tevez? be honest.......

I know I would, I love him for what he's done in a City shirt since he signed. Don't really give a shit that he played for United.

fergie fergie sign him up.....love him,passion,110% every game,eye for goal,will to win,hates the rags,got blue blood in his veins and has shagged gargoyle nevilles wife.....

citymad said:
TBh doesn't bother me one bit. I just love him for what he stands for drive, passion and all he wants to do is score goals. Would run to the end of the earth for his team

Entirely agree.

To be honest I didn't want him when we were first linked with him, but not because of the rag tag. I didn't think he had shone at the rags and thought the whole West Ham season was a flash in the pan. Shows how much I know.

But his workrate and skill is second to none.

Interstate 5 said:
Yes. Even when he's playing crap his workrate is amazing. Defenders hate playing against him cos he gives them no time on the ball, he plays like a fan.
Compare that to the lazy twat Berbatov. When he's not scoring it must be like playing with 10.

adding to what said above .. taking him from the rags makes him loved more by us city fans as the rags would hit their heads on the nearest wall much harder ;)

Tin hat on.

Don't like him that much regardless. Always felt we were way down on his priorities, our biggest draw was to spite Fergie and he'd drop us in an instant.

Now I'm well aware there isn't much loyalty in football and we're unlikely to get anyone better so I'm happy he's in the team every week. I just don't like him in the same way I like Kompany, SWP, Richards etc.

I love the guy because of his work rate, attitude and commitment.

when tevez was at united i pointed this out to a few people, and i said in 2008 there is only one player i would have from the scum and that would be tevez.

to some people IMO i honestly think they love him so much because he jumped ships aswell.

Re: Be honest.......

moomba said:
Yes. It's his attitude and his goals that I love about him.

But I do think it's funny how we got him from the rags, and the fact the sight of him pisses rags off so much makes it even funnier.
This

there's absolute nothing wrong with him been there and again he does care for the rags so why ask this question anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.