Tevez better than Sergio?

Micah apparently thinks Tevez was way better then Sergio.

I must admit when I think of our “best ever “ players Tevez never comes to mind whereas Sergio always does, but now I think about it Tevez was an exceptional player. Is Micah right or has he been at the wacky baccy ?
The key phrase is ‘all round’. in terms of attitude and goal-scorer - Sergio - all day and every day.

But if your tactics need a goalscorer more able to come deep and fight then a head-wobbled Tevez might be the one. He and Sergio were great together.

Micah apparently thinks Tevez was way better then Sergio.

I must admit when I think of our “best ever “ players Tevez never comes to mind whereas Sergio always does, but now I think about it Tevez was an exceptional player. Is Micah right or has he been at the wacky baccy ?
He's not a pundit for his football knowledge unfortunately.

Some of Tevez’s City goals are as good as anything any player has ever scored for us. But no, he was not better than Sergio.

To me it's like comparing Aguero to Vardy. Both score bags of goals and are fantastic at what they do but there is a clear difference in the quality of the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.