Tevez better than Sergio?

Aguero changed his game tho when he came to us. At Atlético he wasn‘t built „stocky“ like he is right now. In Madrid he was more the second striker behind Forlan. Well they both liked to move but what I want to say is that Kun is similar to Cristiano in that aspect . At some time he just changed his game.
Tevez could score from anywhere and was more like a CF than a pure Striker. If they both kept played together maybe we would‘ve reached even more than now.

Sergio is a legend of the highest order and a great player, tevez was a great player and did some great things for us, that's as far as want to go, does it really matter.

Both fantastic footballers. I honestly couldnt choose but have to admit I loved Tevez's heart and passion.

Hmmmm... Care to expand on why you think he has been hired to be a football pundit if it is not because he knows football?
I have already on the previous page and I can tell you now that it isn't anything to do with his skin colour which one or two on here are clearly trying to be smart arses and insinuate. That is not what I meant at all so take your assumptions elsewhere.

Last edited:
Always loved Tevez. difficult to say who’s the best, but I enjoyed watching Tevez more. Which is what sport is all about.

For me, ' Carlitos ' took us to the next level when he arrived - and where we are still now. Whilst I believe Sergio was/is a better finisher, I think Tevez might actually have been a better all round player; Micah played with both so his opinion can't be ignored. Loved Tevez and what he brought - our first truly World Class player in my opinion which Sergio - and others - grew into over time. Forever grateful for both players contribution to our club. Of course, Sergio didn't ever refuse to come on from the bench and then play golf for half a season but the thread is about whom we think is the better player; Sergio did have Amsterdamgate of course too. SO lucky to have had BOTH players at our club though............

Tevez better all round but Sergio was the better finisher which is what counts to most people.

Would love to have seen Tevez in this City team.

Sergio is a legend and goal record is immense but Tevez was an all round better footballer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.