Tevez bid accepted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/18/corinthians-manchester-city-carlos-tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... rlos-tevez</a>

Rammyblues said:
I heard midnight on Wednesday is when their transfer window shuts so that would be 5.00am Thursday morning for us, give or take an hour. One things for sure I ain't staying up on here pressing F5 Thursday morning to make sure the fucker pisses off the South America. Any sort of sympathy had for Tevez about his family thing went the minute arguing over loyalty bonus.
thanks for that mate. got a feelin we are callin there bluff on this to show us the cash

Mad 4 It said:
WHat is it with South Americans

Robinho = trouble and bullshit
Sanchez = bullshit
Tevez = trouble and bullshit

Sick of the lot of them

Robinho Came to city cause no one else wanted him, you know why? Cause everyone new he was trouble.

When tevez came to city you KNEW He was trouble.

You buy the worst mercenaries and take them to a complicated place like England and then talk shit about all south Americans. What about zabaleta and the other thousands of players that are all around Europe.

Fuck you racist I'm tired of reading this bullshit, let's take Ireland, Rooney, Ashley Cole, etc to Argentina to see how they behave, I'm sure their behavior would reflect all Europeans.

You don't want south Americans, fine we'll take em all back let's see how attractive the champions league is next year

I see the bitter brigade are blaming tevez for the delay when all the so called reports are saying that it is us that have changed the way we want the payments made......so so sad.

We all should now know that this is the way all trasfers are reported in the media..just to fill column inches and stir up bullshit between clubs...look at what Skysport did between RM and Wenger recently...asking rm leading questions to get him to comment on Nasri and then running straight to wenger with the "supposed comments" and asking him what he thought about them just to provoke an angry reaction....

Its all part of the the media games

He will be sold at some point soon no doubt. The we will get the usual supposed comments by the player "blaming the manager etc etc etc" (and probably tevez will have said nothing of the sort or again it will have been "changed in translation")........people need to stop believing the majority they hear in the media....

Thanks Carlos for everything..good luck!

Papa Smurf said:
Mad 4 It said:
WHat is it with South Americans

Robinho = trouble and bullshit
Sanchez = bullshit
Tevez = trouble and bullshit

Sick of the lot of them

Robinho Came to city cause no one else wanted him, you know why? Cause everyone new he was trouble.

You buy the worst mercenaries and take them to a complicated place like England and then talk shit about all south Americans. What about zabaleta and the other thousands of players that are all around Europe.

Fuck you racist I'm tired of reading this bullshit, let's take Ireland, Rooney, Ashley Cole, etc to Argentina to see how they behave, I'm sure their behavior would reflect all Europeans.

You don't want south Americans, fine we'll take em all back let's see how attractive the champions league is next year
That's just to name but a few.

Papa Smurf said:

It's not racist it's xenophobic

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Papa Smurf said:

It's not racist it's xenophobic

Yeah, It's actually racist to call it racism.

I personally think that there has been a bid from Corinthians, but i believe that the bid that was put in they thought we weren't going to accept. I think city have seen this and called their bluff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.