Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

DTeacher said:
shikariblue said:
Hmm. Still no sign of Tevez City on here yet.

He used to be someone I disliked after the Munich incident. Then I hated him when we tried to argue with Mancini and threatened to sue. But now, now he is just an annoyance. Little turd should no-one longer be talked about.

Okay, so that's what you think about TevezCity.

Now, what about Carlos?

;o)

44-oh-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

shikariblue said:

Doesn't seem like he ventures into these threads much anymore, can't take the truth I guess.

RandomJ said:
Wonder if there are still any fools on here that still want to see him play for us again. And I don't buy the "Oh I called you but you didn't answer" bollocks.

I just called to saaaay I ....

And I mean it from the bottom of my heeeaarrrt.

blink922 said:
shikariblue said:

Doesn't seem like he ventures into these threads much anymore, can't take the truth I guess.

But from what I heard, we must thank him for Sheikh Mansour owning the team....

What has made me laugh a little inside when i have been hearing how this has unfolded today.

Is that in the summer he said in a interview that he doesn't talk to any one else but khaldoon or the sheikh and he made some smart arse comment about how city may have been trying to get hold of him but he hasn't turned his phone on.

Now "IF" he was trying to get hold of bobby and bobby didn't get the message then why not call khaldoon or the sheikh if there such good buddys.

God this guy is stupid.

Had a wee drink, so apologies if I am repeating myself or not necessarily being coherent. Anyhoo...

PFA squirming and as good as saying "you've blown it now son."

Other noises (to my untrained ear) seem to suggest that his advisors are in a spin and are ever so slightly beginning to distance themselves (only by a couple of centimetres, but a small gap is there in my view nonetheless). They are not moving far and will no doubt always hang on to Tevez on the off chance, obviously, but I certainly get the distinct impression we might see signs of a rift.

Whatever happens though, well played City. "Do the bastid"!

Ideal scenario

City sack Tevez and hold his registration for 2 and half years. he can't even play for a pub team. We then sue him for the value of his transfer fee and bankrupt the bastard.

City, meanwhile, apply to UEFA for dispensation for his transfer fee from FFPR under some exceptional circumstances (no idea if this is possible, it's a wishlist post) and Shiekh Mansour supports the club to the tune of whatever Tevez estimated worth is. The club are none the worse off in financial terms.

Worst case is the sheikh is out £25m or so (pocket change to him) and I'm fairly sure he's spitting feathers at the moment and wouldn't be bothered to lose that sort of money over the slight.

I hope Tevez doesn't have any plans to go to Abu Dhabi on holiday any day soon :D........................

Ha, countless fines on his wages. For once I thought we would be letting him sit through till January while we pay his salaries. Looks like he would be earning almost nothing come January.

He's a child, there's something seriously wrong with Tevez. He's got to be mentally imbalanced or something...he's about to be 28 but I know more mature 10 year olds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.