Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Maybe this has already been said?

Surely it is Gross Misconduct, and he is in breach of contract?

Can we not:
1) Sack him with immediate effect
2) Hold his registration for the remainder of his contract
3) Sue him on two counts, loss of transfer fee and bringing the club into disrepute.

Hi is a shit of the highest order and must be treated as such!

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
Probably Mancini has something to do with it yeah?

Yeah.

yeah Mancini made him fall out with Boca Juniors, Mancini made him fall out with Corinthians, Mancini made him fall out with West Ham and with the scum, Mancini made him say Manchester is a shit place with 2 restaurants, Mancini made him say that he was always tired and too tired to play football, Mancini made him cheat on his wife with teenage girls, Mancini made him hand in numerous transfer requests, Mancini made him refuse to warm up, Mancini made him fuck off from training to Argentina withput permission, Mancini made him throw two CITY scarves onto the floor when he went to collect our first trophy for 35 years, Mancini made him sulk every time he was substituted towards the end of a game (refer back to the previous point about him always being tired) and so it goes on, Mancini is a VERY bad man - worse than this he has bought Dzeko, Ballotelli, Silva, Yaya, Johnson, Nasri, Clichy etc and got us playing fantastic and winning football - you are a bad bad man Mancini

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
pmsl

Don't worry, I won't tell you why. Would hate to shatter your utopian illusions...
I can tell you that from what I hear, Tevez's name is mud and the players back Mancini 100% on this affair.

That differ from your source? Your source even play football anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.