Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

Don't worry, I won't tell you why. Would hate to shatter your utopian illusions...
I can tell you that from what I hear, Tevez's name is mud and the players back Mancini 100% on this affair.

That differ from your source? Your source even play football anymore?

Look, the cheeky twat asked them to train twice a day about 3 times last season. Then he only let Tevez have extended breaks to see his family 3 or 4 times last season. And if that wasn't enough, he didn't put him straight back in the first team when he turned up late for the season, overweight and having already forced the club into buying a replacement by publicly stating that he was leaving (again). And we haven't even touched on the fact that Mancini isn't Mark Hughes. For that alone, Mancini is a disgrace.

Now all clubs are distancing themselves away from him. Noone says they want to sign him. £40 000 000 dud asset trying to cause trouble. I say if we have to lose De Jong to get rid of him we should. I think Mancini was showing everyone that we can win without him in the team.

Lancet Fluke said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Don't worry, I won't tell you why. Would hate to shatter your utopian illusions...
I can tell you that from what I hear, Tevez's name is mud and the players back Mancini 100% on this affair.

That differ from your source? Your source even play football anymore?

Look, the cheeky twat asked them to train twice a day about 3 times last season. Then he only let Tevez have extended breaks to see his family 3 or 4 times last season. And if that wasn't enough, he didn't put him straight back in the first team when he turned up late for the season, overweight and having already forced the club into buying a replacement by publicly stating that he was leaving (again). And we haven't even touched on the fact that Mancini isn't Mark Hughes. For that alone, Mancini is a disgrace.
Yeah I forgot about that. Not to mention he binned the mad pikey and the squad have never truely replaced his brilliance.

taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

I'm interested to know considering Tevez has been disruptive at every place he's played.
Not according to merson. He says it's just us.

didactic said:
Now all clubs are distancing themselves away from him. Noone says they want to sign him. £40 000 000 dud asset trying to cause trouble. I say if we have to lose De Jong to get rid of him we should. I think Mancini was showing everyone that we can win without him in the team.

I can see this on the horizon and agree. Ct and co will bring anything and everything into getting things to go the way they want, the entire affair still has a long way to go yet. I hope De Jong makes some good decisions and soon.

Billy

why do you hate the messiah ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.