Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Neville Kneville said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
Absolutely pointless fella as i doubt Tevez has access or even has those sort of sums knocking about-this **** (or should i say these cunts) know exactly what they are doing,they are reducing his saleable value by the day and no European club will touch him.

He will be off back to Corinthians or Boca for half the price of last seasons market value.

Draw a line under it even for £20 million

I would draw the absolute line at £20m.

Anything below that is absolute piss-taking.

Tevez no doubt has best part of £10-20m sat and invested in various places, but to sue him for his outright value, £40m, just not happening.

Tevez has done us and the club another huge favour. It pushes the stand-off closer to the January window with even more excuse to let him kick his heels between it.

The onus is not on us to find a buyer, a unique situation.

The dream scenario is we sack him and hold ourselves as an example to the world, but it don't pay the bills.

We've already shit the £20 million. In the current climate, who is going to pay that for a trouble making, pie eating wankstain ? Who needs him enough to risk it ?

I suspect Corinthians or Boca will,pretty certain fella they both know this is one big charade aimed at getting him home.

Que the "Im home at last" stories as soon as hes back on home soil and "Being away has made me ill " crap to hit the press.

The thing about the **** is he will run through brick walls for them like he has done for us,rags and West Ham.

is he claiming miscommunication again ?

I think the club ought to tread very carefully with its response to the latest Tevez no show...and try and keep its final response "reserved" or "on ice".

I would like there to be a "threat" or "risk" in the background...that unless Tevez moves on in January...he is not only facing no-first team football...but the realistic chance that his contract will be torn-up + he will be in a "Mutu-like" scenario ...with the prospect of a court action against him.

This should focus the minds of his advisors...not to be too ridiculous in their wage demands...which will make it easier for City to achieve a £20m transfer fee.

Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

bobmcfc said:
is he claiming miscommunication again ?
No, he was talking about the very fine Beastie Boys album "Ill Communication", I think - it was a bit difficult to understand him properly.

The big problem that the club will face is not winning any argument in court, but enforcing any debt against Tevez in Argentina or any other jurisdiction for that matter.

It would prove expensive, time consuming and ultimately fruitless as I'm sure most of his his worthwhile assets could be squirelled away before you could say 'two restaurants'.

As much as it sticks in the craw we've got to to get what we can in January and move on. He's finished as a player in my view anyway. His heart isn't in it anymore.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The big problem that the club will face is not winning any argument in court, but enforcing any debt against Tevez in Argentina or any other jurisdiction for that matter.

It would prove expensive, time consuming and ultimately fruitless as I'm sure most of his his worthwhile assets could be squirelled away before you could say 'two restaurants'.

As much as it sticks in the craw we've got to to get what we can in January and move on. He's finished as a player in my view anyway. His heart isn't in it anymore.

He's finished as a player here, but he will get his move in January and the buying club will pay a lot less for him than they would have done pre-Munich. Job done from his point of view. What a mess.

Is it actually in his contact the only role he can do is play football
Can we not get him cleaning the bogs on match days sure he'd walk out the we can sue him

shame we cant dock his wages from now till january

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SWP's back said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
That's what I'm saying, mate.

But it's a big IF for UEFA to allow this.

We might not care how long it takes to get our money, but the owners might. Tevez is a rich man in comparison to most, but he won't have much left in ten years arguing his case in court.

Chelsea have found a similar problem with Adrian Mutu. He owes them £15m - good luck!

I know what you are saying mate I agree to an extent, but if we are happy to spunk £5M per year on Bridge, I think (hope) the owners may go for him as a matter of principle.

For me it does all depend on UEFA giving us dispensation with the accounts in the meantime. If we can't get that assurance, then sell him.

I think our owners would have 'gone for him' before now if they thought they had any legal leverage.

I'm not sure, but I think the most FIFA were saying in the wake of the Bayern flashpoint, was the supporting of a worldwide 12-month ban.

All manner of argument over restriction of trade would then come into it.

Maybe Tevez thinks it is worth wiping his eye for 12 months, to get what he wants?

I'm more interested in legal action for the impact on his actual real transfer value.

Regardless of whether we sell him or not in January, he is worth £15m less than he was in the summer.

It is this difference that I suspect City and the owners may attempt a legal action over.

I would fancy the chances of Khaldoon, the Sheikh and their legal team against herma, kia and paul fucking mccarthy and their legal team - our owners will do not only what is right but also what is in the best interest of our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.