Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Why can't we just sack him for breach of contract and then sue him for £25m? Similar to the Chelsea and Mutu situation?

The guy is a tool who needs making an example of. Who does he think he is?

There was a time when we needed him but not anymore. Does he seriously still think he has any clout left within the club!

The whole situation makes me laugh. Every shred of respect has gone. He must be seriously stupid to think that anyone actually gives a shit about him or his situation anymore.

Roll on January, I'm sick of hearing about the fat, ugly little, scar faced ****!

the rumour goes that they had two formal requests for time off rejected, in writing.

....so I wholeheartedly agree that Mancini is a wanker for not answering his phone whilst the little shit was at the airport and should be sacked immediately.

Three utterly harmless posts and all the hair pulling commences. Grow up ladies. If you don't think the club and Mancini dropped a bollock in not selling Tevez in the summer that's your business. I think Mancini thought he could 'handle' Tevez when he patently couldn't as was proven in Munich. He's clearly an uncontrollable scumbag. The point is that we've known since last December he wants out - and in trying to control how/when he leaves we've ended up in this situation. So the club and manager must accept a bit of responsibility for it.

BillyShears said:
Three utterly harmless posts and all the hair pulling commences. Grow up ladies. If you don't think the club and Mancini dropped a bollock in not selling Tevez in the summer that's your business. I think Mancini thought he could 'handle' Tevez when he patently couldn't as was proven in Munich. He's clearly an uncontrollable scumbag. The point is that we've known since last December he wants out - and in trying to control how/when he leaves we've ended up in this situation. So the club and manager must accept a bit of responsibility for it.

I predict this thread might just pick up again. You on commission mate? Or just a glutton for punishment?

Did Mancini have full control of it? Every leaked report I read said that Mancini was desperate to move Tevez but the board wanted fair value. Mancini also wanted to exchange with Eto'o but the board vetoed it as Eto'o was too old. Eto'o is looking pretty good in hindsight.

That's what I remember anyway.

BillyShears said:
How very dare the manager and a CL club want to control when and for how much an employee and asset can be sold for.

The very cheek.

No, this is all Tevez's doing. All Kia kept saying in the summer is that Tevez would honour his contract if he was not sold, and in a professional manner. As would be expected from our highest paid player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.