Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Balti said:
usual suspect in anti-Mancini shocker

clutching at straws, lol

Is that really how you see my post? Anti Mancini?

Terribly sad just how shit, paranoid, and opinion less Bluemoon has become...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Balti said:

clutching at straws, lol

You can measure the worth of a man by his (in)ability to accept when he's been wrong and to admit it.
What this clever young(ish) man said!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Balti said:

clutching at straws, lol

Is that really how you see my post? Anti Mancini?

Terribly sad just how shit, paranoid, and opinion less Bluemoon has become...
There's a thread started for you to moan in about this. Just for you.

Anyway, no one is forced to post on here.

Just sayin...

Rammy Blue said:
The club most definitely dropped a bollock in the summer by not getting shut of Carlos, at any price we could get, although I can't see that any of this particular blame lies at Bob's door.

Pretty sure that Bob would have been desperate to see the back of the troublesome fucker yet publically would have to say he that he'd be happy for him to stay if a move didn't happen.

As much as this sideshow is irritating, I do think we are keeping it seperate from the main goings on of the first team and in reality we only have to stumble through the next 6 weeks or so before we can unload the twat.

and as we are on the international break, lets face it, the whole saga is the most interesting thing going on.

Balti said:

clutching at straws, lol

You can measure the worth of a man by his (in)ability to accept when he's been wrong and to admit it.

Or to accept that not everybody sees things the way you do, and to accept their right to differ.

Rammy Blue said:
The club most definitely dropped a bollock in the summer by not getting shut of Carlos, at any price we could get, although I can't see that any of this particular blame lies at Bob's door.

Pretty sure that Bob would have been desperate to see the back of the troublesome fucker yet publically would have to say he that he'd be happy for him to stay if a move didn't happen.

As much as this sideshow is irritating, I do think we are keeping it seperate from the main goings on of the first team and in reality we only have to stumble through the next 6 weeks or so before we can unload the twat.

I'm not trying lay blame at anyone's door but Carlos'. I was merely making the point, albeit, rather facetiously as I was talking to the resident Alpha Male that maybe just maybe we could've seen this coming and taken the hit in the summer.

Mancini's handled this situation impeccably since Munich and has come out of it with dignity and smelling of roses. I even have no qualms with what he said after the match. He wore his heart on his sleeve and showed how passionately he gives a fuck. Top marks on every front.

Another shocking anti Mancini diatribe from Billy Shears...;- )

To blow my own horn for a moment, I was always pro-Eto'o. I really wish the club had pulled the trigger on that deal.

hgblue said:
Balti said:

clutching at straws, lol

Or to accept that not everybody sees things the way you do, and to accept their right to differ.
The two are not mutually exclusive.

The Mancini out camp have, on the whole admitted they were wrong but no one said they didn't have a right to their original wrong opinion.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

I'm not trying lay blame at anyone's door but Carlos'. I was merely making the point, albeit, rather facetiously as I was talking to the resident Alpha Male that maybe just maybe we could've seen this coming and taken the hit in the summer.

Mancini's handled this situation impeccably since Munich and has come out of it with dignity and smelling of roses. I even have no qualms with what he said after the match. He wore his heart on his sleeve and showed how passionately he gives a fuck. Top marks on every front.

Surely we can just all blame Cook seeing as he's already had the bullet....

;-)

hgblue said:
Balti said:

clutching at straws, lol

Well on that basis I measure up very well. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Surely we can just all blame Cook seeing as he's already had the bullet....

;-)

Doh! Why didn't I think of that!

Taconinja - I'm not convinced we can keep 4 top line strikers happy as the vast majority of top line strikers have top line egos. For that reason I think Eto'o would've ended up being bad for us long term. I think the right thing to do when replacing Carlos is to look at someone young, versatile, and who'll be happy to sit out big games. Personally I'd love to see us get Muniain (sp?) as I think he's class...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.