Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
The club most definitely dropped a bollock in the summer by not getting shut of Carlos, at any price we could get, although I can't see that any of this particular blame lies at Bob's door.

Pretty sure that Bob would have been desperate to see the back of the troublesome fucker yet publically would have to say he that he'd be happy for him to stay if a move didn't happen.

As much as this sideshow is irritating, I do think we are keeping it seperate from the main goings on of the first team and in reality we only have to stumble through the next 6 weeks or so before we can unload the twat.

I'm not trying lay blame at anyone's door but Carlos'. I was merely making the point, albeit, rather facetiously as I was talking to the resident Alpha Male that maybe just maybe we could've seen this coming and taken the hit in the summer.

Mancini's handled this situation impeccably since Munich and has come out of it with dignity and smelling of roses. I even have no qualms with what he said after the match. He wore his heart on his sleeve and showed how passionately he gives a fuck. Top marks on every front.

Another shocking anti Mancini diatribe from Billy Shears...;- )

a few pages ago you said "City are partly to blame" and "Mancini is partly to blame" (in that typically vague I know something cryptic kind of an attention seeking way that you so love) and yet now you say only Carlos is to blame - people often ask on here if players back track, well not as fast as some posters it would seem

SWP's back said:
bluemanc said:
SWP's back said:
How very dare the manager and a CL club want to control when and for how much an employee and asset can be sold for.

The very cheek.

No, this is all Tevez's doing. All Kia kept saying in the summer is that Tevez would honour his contract if he was not sold, and in a professional manner. As would be expected from our highest paid player.
1-0 to Billy.
Wow - the very definition of point scoring.

Be very proud.

And then explain how the fuck you came up with that answer.
No idea,i didn't read either post.

Dont think mancini had a choice in whether he stayed or not, but he had to work on him when he stayed. The club have now found hes a horrible little fucker and will be gutted they didnt sell him.

Hope he gets sacked.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
I'm not trying lay blame at anyone's door but Carlos'. I was merely making the point, albeit, rather facetiously as I was talking to the resident Alpha Male that maybe just maybe we could've seen this coming and taken the hit in the summer.

Mancini's handled this situation impeccably since Munich and has come out of it with dignity and smelling of roses. I even have no qualms with what he said after the match. He wore his heart on his sleeve and showed how passionately he gives a fuck. Top marks on every front.

Another shocking anti Mancini diatribe from Billy Shears...;- )

Surely we can just all blame Cook seeing as he's already had the bullet....

;-)

Doh! Why didn't I think of that!

Taconinja - I'm not convinced we can keep 4 top line strikers happy as the vast majority of top line strikers have top line egos. For that reason I think Eto'o would've ended up being bad for us long term. I think the right thing to do when replacing Carlos is to look at someone young, versatile, and who'll be happy to sit out big games. Personally I'd love to see us get Muniain (sp?) as I think he's class...

Hoilett looks promising to me. Would be prepared to bide his time and is already performing consistently in the Premier League.

BillyShears said:
Balti said:
usual suspect in anti-Mancini shocker

clutching at straws, lol

Is that really how you see my post? Anti Mancini?

Terribly sad just how shit, paranoid, and opinion less Bluemoon has become...

Bluemoon has been much better without the constant barrage of anti-Mancini shit from certain posters tbh. They suddenly pop up out of the woodwork when there's a chance to criticise but are rarely to be seen when there's a chance to praise

Paranoid my arse. ''Mancini dropped a bollock in not selling Tevez in the summer''. There's only one person (make that two) at fault in 'Tevezgate' and Mancini is not one of them. But that's just my opinion in the same way that yours is.

Clearly City would have liked to have sold him in the summer and just as clearly Tevez would have jumped at the chance of leaving. Sadly the offers didnt flow in so a deal never happened and frankly with what has happened since the season started can you blame anyone? As for Mancini thinking he could manage Tevez, I really don't think that came into it and if anything the signing of Agüero shows that we didn't trust Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.