Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Rammy Blue said:
Not really true though seeing as we stuck ,imo, an unrealistic price on Carlos' head, no-one was going to pay 40mil for him and then his wages on top.

We'll never know how far negotiations got with various clubs during the summer but I'll bet that if we had been willing to value him at 25/30mil when negotiating with potential suitors (straight deal or player swap) then I'm sure a deal would have got done.

Good post Rammy and one I agree with wholeheartedly.

BillyShears said:
Balti said:
Bluemoon has been much better without the constant barrage of anti-Mancini shit from certain posters tbh. They suddenly pop up out of the woodwork when there's a chance to criticise but are rarely to be seen when there's a chance to praise

I'd love to know who these mythical "you only post when things go wrong" posters are. From what I can see, most of Mancini's fiercest critics still post on a daily basis. I'm probably the only one who doesn't, and that's just because I haven't had the inclination to as I've been too busy enjoying what a fucking spectacular team we have and the fucking spectacular football we play. Thanks of course to our brilliant manager. Who I was completely wrong about and who has shown himself to be not only a brilliant coach, but a fucking classy bastard as well.

Now you see, it's not me that struggles with humility.

you're ever so 'umble guv ;-)

I wasn't convinced early doors but he has won me over too

I hope he stays for a decade and more....

BillyShears said:
I'd love to know who these mythical "you only post when things go wrong" posters are. From what I can see, most of Mancini's fiercest critics still post on a daily basis.

You don't actually believe that do you, Billy? Yourself, soulboy, jim_tolmies_underpants, DD and Didsbury .(plus many others) are rarely to be seen these days and when they are it's either in a thread that might have a slight slant on Mancini or talking about kits/away days. To be fair to Didsbury he does post even if it's not actually about the football that's being played at the moment.

Loved the second half of your message though, and it's nice to see Dortmund are still going well ;)

twinkletoes said:
Lucky13 said:
twinkletoes said:
Mancini's reaction after the Munich game was a mistake and didn't help the situation.

Mancini , an ex medal winning pro and cup winning manager asks a player to " warm up " the player refuses , tell us how he should react.

I am not a Tevez apologist and I have had enough of the whole saga but Mancini over reacted at the time.

Have a word with yourself , the pictures of Mancini with his head in his hands should tell you how upsetting that was to him .

tell me how he should of reacted.

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
I'd love to know who these mythical "you only post when things go wrong" posters are. From what I can see, most of Mancini's fiercest critics still post on a daily basis.

You don't actually believe that do you, Billy? Yourself, soulboy, jim_tolmies_underpants, DD and Didsbury .(plus many others) are rarely to be seen these days and when they are it's either in a thread that might have a slight slant on Mancini or talking about kits/away days. To be fair to Didsbury he does post even if it's not actually about the football that's being played at the moment.

Loved the second half of your message though, and it's nice to see Dortmund are still going well ;)

You ever considered that people might have things going on in their lives that prevent them from posting?

Unbelievable that you have the temerity to accuse fellow Blues of stopping posting on the forum BECAUSE we're doing well!

BillyShears said:
You ever considered that people might have things going on in their lives that prevent them from posting?

Unbelievable that you have the temerity to accuse fellow Blues of stopping posting on the forum BECAUSE we're doing well!

Haha you don't change! I'm sure every one of those blues is delighted but they are saving face by not posting.

Had we been in 6th place and lost 4 games they wouldn't be too busy!!

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

Just to defend myself Jay... I rarely post on here these days because I have many other priorities at the moment. I occasionally have a gander, as I am doing now, but it's a bit harsh to lump me in with Mancini's critics when I have never once called for his head, never once suggested we should bring in the Special One, and routinely used to have fall-outs with DD defending Mancini!

I am not guilty by association!

My criticisms of Mancini were only ever the level of criticism I might have of Joe Hart... can always improve, but wouldn't think of replacing him.

Oh well, that's me done for another few months.

Keep my place warm mate!

Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

bluelol said:
moomba said:
Excellent, I'm not going to work tomorrow.

I'll try and get in touch with the boss, but if he doesn't answer his work phone tonight I'll just take the day off tomorrow anyway.

This sums it up in a nut shell!!
Perhaps Mancini didn't answer his phone because he thought Tevez was going to apologise! ;-)

Soulboy said:
Just to defend myself Jay... I rarely post on here these days because I have many other priorities at the moment. I occasionally have a gander, as I am doing now, but it's a bit harsh to lump me in with Mancini's critics when I have never once called for his head, never once suggested we should bring in the Special One, and routinely used to have fall-outs with DD defending Mancini!

I am not guilty by association!

My criticisms of Mancini were only ever the level of criticism I might have of Joe Hart... can always improve, but wouldn't think of replacing him.

Oh well, that's me done for another few months.

Keep my place warm mate!

In all fairness you're a top poster who backs up what he thinks, even when wrong ;)

It was only the fact that I had a few arguments with you at times that made me think of your name. I apologise, it was nothing personal.

Anyway, this board is fantastic at the moment and I don't want to be the one that screws it all up, so I'm joining Rafa Benitez' blue and white army and declaring myself out!

jay_mcfc said:
Had we been in 6th place and lost 4 games they wouldn't be too busy!!

Had we been in 6th place and lost 4 games I imagine even I would've found the time to post.

:- )

Onwards and upwards. Shame I didn't get out to Villareal in the end. Was quite looking forward to meeting you! Next time hey...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.