Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Scooby Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
I said the other day he would play the stress card, what a ****.

If he claims a nervous breakdown...and is unable to play for a "serious" amount of time...(e.g. like Trescothick retired from England cricket)...would City's medical insurance policy for players cover something like this??

He would be forced by the club's insurers to return and be medically assessed by professionals in this country.

Tevez has entered deep water.
Can he swim?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Scooby Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:

If he claims a nervous breakdown...and is unable to play for a "serious" amount of time...(e.g. like Trescothick retired from England cricket)...would City's medical insurance policy for players cover something like this??

He would be forced by the club's insurers to return and be medically assessed by professionals in this country.

But what happens if he says its this country that is sending him depressed,i can just imagine a top doc in argentina saying fuck the english your staying here son.......How long do you want me write on this sick note carlos!

This is getting boring now. Stick him the club shop, or make him clean the bogs after the game.

Inter will already be one step ahead regarding Tevez demands from the summer enquiry, they'll be favourites without a doubt.

Forget the figures as you'll never know the true dealings but as far as were concerned it's win/win

The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Scooby Blue said:

But what happens if he says its this country that is sending him depressed,i can just imagine a top doc in argentina saying fuck the english your staying here son.......How long do you want me write on this sick note carlos!
His contract will be worded to not allow that to happen

neoblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Scooby Blue said:

Can he swim?

He's not smart, gonna take him in the shallows and drown him...Jaws stylee.

He can write 15 sicknotes, means jack shit over here. First question, why he did not divulge this prior to leaving, when told to remain?

Secondly, how long does he want to go without football and pay?

The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Scooby Blue said:

We send a doc to him?!

Also can't be that sick as he was playing golf yesterday.

Wouldn't surprise me if he retires.

Rammy Blue said:
weejh said:
Rumour on twitter that tevez has sent a medical certificate explaining he is not in a condition to return. @silviomaverino broke it.

Silly boy IF true................

russia_chechnya_sniper.jpg

Danamy said:
Inter will already be one step ahead regarding Tevez demands from the summer enquiry, they'll be favourites without a doubt.

Forget the figures as you'll never know the true dealings but as far as were concerned it's win/win

People may have forgotten the 'chance' meeting Tevez had on a deserted beach with the club's technical manager in the summer?

The figures will say exactly what we want them to.

I do think, though, this latest stunt shows anything concrete with Inter is still way off.

Tevez had already impacted his true value and anything else forthcoming is just a cynical ploy and another prime example of someone not very bright.

He's gone to war with a spoon. I fully expect him to play on the Falkland Islands in the coming days, with comment from their parliament.

Poor Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.