Tevez finally apologises

mammutly said:
baldybouncer said:
de niro said:
he hasn't aplogised to anyone, kia has, only because he now has damaged goods.
he wants his value back up.

You're playing the role of a cheap shit Sun/Star/Mirror/Mail journalist by making assumptions and laying them out for all to see as fact.

The OS clearly quotes Tevez!

Tevez is not capable of stringing those words together in that way. So one thing it definitely is not is a quote.

This bone has has been chewed over by both sets of lawyers no question with the words chosen as a woof compromise.

We heard the last words that came out of Rover's toxic canine gob and they weren't in the least bit conciliatory.

Still in the doghouse for me.

i despise the ****, but on other hand takes a big man to say sorry

but i have a few buts.

is this a chance for him to fuck up team morale and lose us title?
is he genuinely sorry?
should he not be allowed to play in 1st team for foreseeable furture?

these questions i asked myself when i read it

and answer is fuck knows to top 2, and 3rd question i still wouldnt want him him 1st team, stick him in reserves maybe he can prove himself there
guess its down to RM now to decide how best he wants to play it.

dont forget ppl, he walked out, he started this fiasco, does a leopard change its spots. on plus side maybe now he realises hes fucked himself up for a move in summer and will do his best to play at his best to get that move.

tis a tough one imo, if RM accepts him back into 1st team, then we have to support RM and get behind team. even if we despise the **** and his advisor

Chungo said:
Tuesday 21st Feb 2012

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United

Tevez bum boys, I'm quite happy with the team atm thanks.
You've left out the two point gap that may have been bigger if Carlos had been part of the team. Yes, it was his own doing, but imagine him in this side. His performance against Wigan was superb, despite his penalty miss, so if he can produce those sorts of performances again and be the difference beteween us winning the title, then he can't come back quick enough.

Let's just try and give this another go before we finally decide that it's time to move on. I'll never forgive him for what he did in Munich, but it's time we all got over ourselves and looked at the bigger picture. On his day, Carlos can be the best in the world in his position, and for once Tevez's desire to play for himself and himself only will befenit City as a club. Tevez cannot be sold unless he gets his arse in gear, so for me, it's a win win situation for City.

I'll be happy to wave goodbye once we have a replacement for him.

Denis Law Back Heel said:
The only way im going to forgive him is if he learns English gets on the Microphone Before the game starts he gets on his hands and knee's and BEGS every single Manchester City fan for forgiveness. and then on the derby on the 28th of April comes on for the last 10 minutes and scores a the 97th minute winner even thought the ref only allocates 3 minuets runs up to the rags dugout pulls his pants down and cockslaps Slur Alex and gives the V's to all the Rags in the away end.

and then AND ONLY THEN will i consider forgiving him.
This had me rolling on the floor laffing :)

MCFC BOB said:
Chungo said:
Tuesday 21st Feb 2012

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United

Tevez bum boys, I'm quite happy with the team atm thanks.
You've left out the two point gap that may have been bigger if Carlos had been part of the team. Yes, it was his own doing, but imagine him in this side. His performance against Wigan was superb, despite his penalty miss, so if he can produce those sorts of performances again and be the difference beteween us winning the title, then he can't come back quick enough.

Let's just try and give this another go before we finally decide that it's time to move on. I'll never forgive him for what he did in Munich, but it's time we all got over ourselves and looked at the bigger picture. On his day, Carlos can be the best in the world in his position, and for once Tevez's desire to play for himself and himself only will befenit City as a club. Tevez cannot be sold unless he gets his arse in gear, so for me, it's a win win situation for City.

I'll be happy to wave goodbye once we have a replacement for him.
He could just as easily be the difference for us losing it. It amazes me, given what happened in 1972, that so many City fans refuse to acknowledge the possibility that his return may damage a winning formula.

rastus said:
mammutly said:
baldybouncer said:
You're playing the role of a cheap shit Sun/Star/Mirror/Mail journalist by making assumptions and laying them out for all to see as fact.

The OS clearly quotes Tevez!

Tevez is not capable of stringing those words together in that way. So one thing it definitely is not is a quote.
Carlos said, “I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

Unless it was Carlos Smith?

Here's what Tevez actually said "What are you waving under my nose? It says what? Oh right an appology, yeh whatever I couldn't really give a fuck publish what you want".

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
Much ado about nothing.

It's fun to watch the hyperbole though on here.

Agreed mate, late night entertainment at it's best.

I'll never forgive him. What he did was worse than Hitler. It's not even his words. Give him a microphone. He's ugly. I'd rather the rags win. Won't somebody please think of the children.

As if it matters and people wouldn't cheer a goal that clinched a game. I may be alone, but I'd cheer a front three of Glitter, Huntley and West if it guaranteed 3 points every game.

My faith has been maintained with City fans.......... like me, the majority regard this bloke as shit on their shoe. Like most of you, I was in Munich that night and the last thing we needed was Billy Big Potatos having a strop because he was on the bench.
What Tevez wants , Tevez gets. In this case a transfer in the summer. Dont pretend he gives a flying fuck about City. Just been listening to Dennis Tueart on Radio 5 and he had his cards marked. Check it out, he gets it right.

So if your're thinking that walk-away Carlos is the answer , think again. I'd put the fucker in stocks at half-time in the centre circle and let random fans throw rotten shite at him.

" Forgive him and lets win the League." ..............Fuck off and dont come back.

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
Much ado about nothing.

It's fun to watch the hyperbole though on here.

Agreed mate, late night entertainment at it's best.

I'll never forgive him. What he did was worse than Hitler. It's not even his words. Give him a microphone. He's ugly. I'd rather the rags win. Won't somebody please think of the children.

As if it matters and people wouldn't cheer a goal that clinched a game. I may be alone, but I'd cheer a front three of Glitter, Huntley and West if it guaranteed 3 points every game.
I don't believe you, you're being hyperbolic....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.