Tevez finally apologises

baldybouncer said:
de niro said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.

he hasn't aplogised to anyone, kia has, only because he now has damaged goods.
he wants his value back up.

You're playing the role of a cheap shit Sun/Star/Mirror/Mail journalist by making assumptions and laying them out for all to see as fact.

The OS clearly quotes Tevez!

Tevez is not capable of stringing those words together in that way. So one thing it definitely is not is a quote.

sniff said:
bluelol said:
Anyone booing a City player no matter what they have done should apply for a job with Fletcher as they would fit right in to the bracket as a total Shit.

bollox, hee deserves no time from any City fan... The guy refused to wear the shirt !!!!!!!!!.

Now he is wearing only on the proviso that no one wasnt's to buy a muppet in argentina. You think it's shit, i think you're a mug.

Don't give a crap about him. however I do care about my team and the effect booing could have. Oh and thanks for the compliment.

baldybouncer said:
de niro said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.

You're playing the role of a cheap shit Sun/Star/Mirror/Mail journalist by making assumptions and laying them out for all to see as fact.

Come on bud Tevez's conscious actions regarding refusing to play and going awol to name but 2 major choices he made are not born out of rashness.

In other words he does not mean it in his heart of hearts, you have to be pretty silly to believe this is Tevez's true feelings.

Imagine if he does play for us again, and scores the winner against the Rags !

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Haze said:
Anyone who would rather watch the rags lift the trophy than swallow their pride on Tevez... take a moment to think that over.

Our manager was the most wronged by the Tevez affair. Tevez publicly humiliated him in Munich, and Kia has launched personal attacks in the media on him. If Mancini can accept his apology and move on, you can also. Any blues boo Tevez and give the media a shitstorm on a plate, that's the same mentality as Tevez.

Couldn't disagree more - swallowing ones pride has nothing to do with it, he simply doesn't deserve to be involved in what could be a historic season, we come up short then it's those players who will feel it along with us fans, he couldn't give 2 fucks, he's here because of legal ramifications and to put himself back in the window, the thought of him tainting another picture with a trophy in it leaves me sick!

We got here as a team without him, let's finish it without the prick!
I can't help thinking of him lifting the FA Cup having thrown down on the floor those City scarves. Still, some people don't seem to have a problem with this.

I hated that too , but he subsequently lost the captainship....
I hate the little shit but he left the rags for us and caused them major humiliation. he's a selfish little boger but if he can win us the prem v the scum .... rock on !!!

The club is bigger than the player and that is what even Tevez has had to grasp

Both sides have had to give a little to resolve this but ultimately City are the winners IMHO...The tevez has ost a lot inthis latest round and it's coming up on Talkshite news as I type

mammutly said:
baldybouncer said:
de niro said:

Tevez is not capable of stringing those words together in that way. So one thing it definitely is not is a quote.
Carlos said, “I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

Unless it was Carlos Smith?

The only way im going to forgive him is if he learns English gets on the Microphone Before the game starts he gets on his hands and knee's and BEGS every single Manchester City fan for forgiveness. and then on the derby on the 28th of April comes on for the last 10 minutes and scores a the 97th minute winner even thought the ref only allocates 3 minuets runs up to the rags dugout pulls his pants down and cockslaps Slur Alex and gives the V's to all the Rags in the away end.

and then AND ONLY THEN will i consider forgiving him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.