Tevez finally apologises

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
Much ado about nothing.

It's fun to watch the hyperbole though on here.

Agreed mate, late night entertainment at it's best.

I'll never forgive him. What he did was worse than Hitler. It's not even his words. Give him a microphone. He's ugly. I'd rather the rags win. Won't somebody please think of the children.

As if it matters and people wouldn't cheer a goal that clinched a game. I may be alone, but I'd cheer a front three of Glitter, Huntley and West if it guaranteed 3 points every game.

Are you wearing waders?

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
Much ado about nothing.

It's fun to watch the hyperbole though on here.

I'll never forgive him. What he did was worse than Hitler. It's not even his words. Give him a microphone. He's ugly. I'd rather the rags win. Won't somebody please think of the children.

As if it matters and people wouldn't cheer a goal that clinched a game. I may be alone, but I'd cheer a front three of Glitter, Huntley and West if it guaranteed 3 points every game.

That ^^^^ post along with Danamy's should go into classics !

On that note I'm going up to bed as them posts won't be beaten tonight.

Bloody ell, some people have got some short memories. Tevez shit on us from a great height. He is only back here to get himself in the shop window for his desired transfer. He hasn't played regular football since last season, so all this nonsense about him scoring the winner against the rags or winning the title, dream on. If he gets ten minutes of a run out against some team we are hammering at the time, then I will be surprised.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
SWP's back said:
allan harper said:

I don't believe you, you're being hyperbolic....
Now I've got that song from Greece stuck in my head.

Whatever happens we have to keep backing Roberto, the owners and the team.

We should not do anything to disrupt our assault on the title.

Oh and when Tevez comes on as a sub do we sing "who let the dog out" or do we let it go?

Forza Mancini

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Chungo said:
Tuesday 21st Feb 2012

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United

Tevez bum boys, I'm quite happy with the team atm thanks.
You've left out the two point gap that may have been bigger if Carlos had been part of the team. Yes, it was his own doing, but imagine him in this side. His performance against Wigan was superb, despite his penalty miss, so if he can produce those sorts of performances again and be the difference beteween us winning the title, then he can't come back quick enough.

Let's just try and give this another go before we finally decide that it's time to move on. I'll never forgive him for what he did in Munich, but it's time we all got over ourselves and looked at the bigger picture. On his day, Carlos can be the best in the world in his position, and for once Tevez's desire to play for himself and himself only will befenit City as a club. Tevez cannot be sold unless he gets his arse in gear, so for me, it's a win win situation for City.

I'll be happy to wave goodbye once we have a replacement for him.
He could just as easily be the difference for us losing it. It amazes me, given what happened in 1972, that so many City fans refuse to acknowledge the possibility that his return may damage a winning formula.

yeah but he may score against the rags, thats the rags were talking about here, wouldnt that be great, surely its worth the risk just in case this happens

he could come round my house and shit on my bed as long as there is a chance he scores against the rags

plus he said sorry and is a good player and as everyone knows if your good you deserve many more chances than everyone else, its the law i believe

if he acts like a twat again i do hope he apologises before the next derby

Ardwick AFC said:
Bloody ell, some people have got some short memories. Tevez shit on us from a great height. He is only back here to get himself in the shop window for his desired transfer. He hasn't played regular football since last season, so all this nonsense about him scoring the winner against the rags or winning the title, dream on. If he gets ten minutes of a run out against some team we are hammering at the time, then I will be surprised.
He's close to full fitness according to reports. I reckon he will be on the bench inside 2-3 weeks.

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Chungo said:
Tuesday 21st Feb 2012

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United

Tevez bum boys, I'm quite happy with the team atm thanks.
You've left out the two point gap that may have been bigger if Carlos had been part of the team. Yes, it was his own doing, but imagine him in this side. His performance against Wigan was superb, despite his penalty miss, so if he can produce those sorts of performances again and be the difference beteween us winning the title, then he can't come back quick enough.

Let's just try and give this another go before we finally decide that it's time to move on. I'll never forgive him for what he did in Munich, but it's time we all got over ourselves and looked at the bigger picture. On his day, Carlos can be the best in the world in his position, and for once Tevez's desire to play for himself and himself only will befenit City as a club. Tevez cannot be sold unless he gets his arse in gear, so for me, it's a win win situation for City.

I'll be happy to wave goodbye once we have a replacement for him.
He could just as easily be the difference for us losing it. It amazes me, given what happened in 1972, that so many City fans refuse to acknowledge the possibility that his return may damage a winning formula.
I was born 22 years after 1972, but I know Rodney Marsh did something.

It's a risk Mancini has to take.

Ardwick AFC said:
It's funny that 'winning the title' line. It's like we get 90 points - but the three against the rags (thanks to herman) are all that count.

wouldnt be suprised if Joorabchian was checking out forums for reaction.

so mr Joorabchian heres my toned down message for you.

Fuck Off You ****!!!!

thank you and good nite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.