Tevez finally apologises

[quote="SWP's Back]
I may be alone, but I'd cheer a front three of Glitter, Huntley and West if it guaranteed 3 points every game.[/quote]
Oi. That's my line. Hitler overlapping on the flanks

oakiecokie said:
No, he doesn't (we are actually top of the league - I don't understand the desperation of some on here), and I don't think he wants to.
it wasn't the signing of Rodney what cost city the title, it wasn't Rodney's fault we lost the title, it was person picking the side what cost city the title, if they had kept Wynn Davies in the side we would have pissed it, he played a deep laying centre forward position, dropping short when needed too, but most of all he was one of the hardest men to walk on a football pitch, but rodney was a carrier of the ball he could beat people for fun but his teammates were left for long periods without the ball being released to them, this ruined city's style of play, you have to remember their was only one substitute and tactics were what you had trained all week, not what could be changed through substitute tinkering. No not Rodney's fault the people who picked the side.[/quote]

Later on after Big Mal left,he claimed that he should never have signed him,at that particular time.[/quote]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1j9NjOFKDo[/youtube]

This is getting out off hand now i predict 100 pages at least and why? He's not worth it and that was a Shit apology what he clearly didn't mean it he's been told what to say when to say it. If bobby plays him we are all going to have to back mancini but i am not sure he will play him. We all no if tevez got his wish he would off been in Milan and would off slated mancini and the club. Fuking he'll mancini noes tevez is Scum i just hope someone higher up doesn't make him play him if he doesn't want to because that's not good.

We all pay good money to watch the blues and the last thing i want is tevez playing for us again. In mancini we trust and i can't see mancini playing the twat

bye bye Carlos look forward to you slaging the club and mancini off the your not needed SERGIO SERGIO

Tevez? Who gives a shit We're gonna win the league quite easily Trust the players and the manager we really are a great side Enjoy it

An apology that is only likely to last until the opening of the next transfer window. Shove it Tevez you are not worthy of a shirt.

Political apology, no real admission that he was in the wrong. Still not fit to wear the shirt.

Im going to feel really let down if he pulls on the shirt again. This isnt what city is about

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
oakiecokie said:
No, he doesn't (we are actually top of the league - I don't understand the desperation of some on here), and I don't think he wants to.
it wasn't the signing of Rodney what cost city the title, it wasn't Rodney's fault we lost the title, it was person picking the side what cost city the title, if they had kept Wynn Davies in the side we would have pissed it, he played a deep laying centre forward position, dropping short when needed too, but most of all he was one of the hardest men to walk on a football pitch, but rodney was a carrier of the ball he could beat people for fun but his teammates were left for long periods without the ball being released to them, this ruined city's style of play, you have to remember their was only one substitute and tactics were what you had trained all week, not what could be changed through substitute tinkering. No not Rodney's fault the people who picked the side.

Later on after Big Mal left,he claimed that he should never have signed him,at that particular time.[/quote]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1j9NjOFKDo[/youtube][/quote]

What the fucks happened there ???
It shows me as the post for the top line and I`ve made no such comments.
I did ref Big Mal and Rodney,but what the shits happening ??
Thanks for the vid ref Big Mal.Brings back some wonderful memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.