Tevez finally apologises

lets get behind the club, if players and mancini are ok with this , crack on and win the league with an extra much needed striker

CaliforniaBlue said:
A number of posters have written something along the lines of "If he wins us the league, I don't care what he did".

I just wanted to point out that even if he was the decisive factor in every game from here on in, it wouldn't be true to say he'd "won us the league". Without the fantastic efforts of all the players who didn't piss off to Argentina that have us 2 points clear after 25 games, there'd be no chance to win the league, Tevez or no Tevez. The most he can do now is help us over the finish line. If we do go on and win it, never let it be said that he "won us the league", whatever he does in the remaining games.

So true.

In the end, we all have to support Bobby. I personally hate Tevez for what he's done, and I will never see him playing as part of a squad again. With that said, I'll respect Bobby's decision, whatever it is.

arsenalrob said:
Also didnt Mancini say he will never play for him again?

It's not like City are in a desperate position and 'need Tevez'. You have Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko who have all done the business so far with you being 1st in the league.

I will lost a lot of respect for Mancini if Tevez comes back in.

how much respect have you got for your own manager at the minute?......just saying like.

i really dont get it. we top of league and 2 points in front, we have 3 strikers, all is hunky dory, a cracking comeback at porto to lift spirits even higher(if thats poss) we are motoring

theres a saying if aint broke why fix

you have a say a 60/40 split with majority saying no, maybe 50/50 if im being generous. he will get booed for sure, could unsettle team, he could have his own agenda for sayin sorry, if he did that is.

trevorriley said:
lets get behind the club, if players and mancini are ok with this , crack on and win the league with an extra much needed striker

Yeah, if he has apologised to RM as well in private and he accepts then so be it. Thing is, his form early this season wasn't enough to warrant a place in the team anyway. It depends which Tevez actually turns up when/if he gets the chance

welsh_andy said:
i really dont get it. we top of league and 2 points in front, we have 3 strikers, all is hunky dory, a cracking comeback at porto to lift spirits even higher(if thats poss) we are motoring

theres a saying if aint broke why fix

you have a say a 60/40 split with majority saying now, maybe 50/50 if im being generous. he will get booed for sure, could unsettle team, he could have his own agenda for sayin sorry, if he did that is.
It makes the squad stronger, and from what we read, the players are happy to see him back. If Mancini accepts the apoloy he's asked for, the problem is over. Time to move on

Would have perhaps meant more if he'd read this statement out to a TV camera crew - although I appreciate that might have been a big ask given the words "sincerely" and "unreservedly" were included and Carlos' limited English

At least we've got a scapegoat if we dont now win the League eh, its all Carlos' fault

I will accept his apology as long as it is compounded with a an unreserved statement admitting Kia is a twat and no footballer should ever be involved with him.

Putting all other issues aside and looking at this from a purely footballing point of view, he won't be able to re-instate himself permanently in the side.

He just doesn't suit us any more.The fluidity with which we now play will be interrupted by his constant hogging off the ball.

Having said that, if Plan A isn't working then I wouldn't mind throwing him on for the last 20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.