Tevez finally apologises

welsh_andy said:
oakiecokie said:
No, he doesn't (we are actually top of the league - I don't understand the desperation of some on here), and I don't think he wants to.
i
t wasn't the signing of Rodney what cost city the title, it wasn't Rodney's fault we lost the title, it was person picking the side what cost city the title, if they had kept Wynn Davies in the side we would have pissed it, he played a deep laying centre forward position, dropping short when needed too, but most of all he was one of the hardest men to walk on a football pitch, but rodney was a carrier of the ball he could beat people for fun but his teammates were left for long periods without the ball being released to them, this ruined city's style of play, you have to remember their was only one substitute and tactics were what you had trained all week, not what could be changed through substitute tinkering. No not Rodney's fault the people who picked the side.

Later on after Big Mal left,he claimed that he should never have signed him,at that particular time.

read a report other day comparing the marsh/tevez psyche quite intresting read, cant remember where it is now

God someone else other than me who reads the MEN !! ;)

Footballers. Principles ? Loyalty ? decent ? It's a job.
Football supporters, Loyal, fanatical, Decent ? PRINCIPLES ? It's a hobby.
Snap out of it. It's only a game of football,
No matter what happens with tevez, mancini should be sacked if we don't win one of the worst premier leagues in recent history.

adammck said:
Tevez's statements don't mean anything IMO. I've heard him talk bollocks so many times in these things that you know it's just standard PR exposure, not the true feelings of him.

In saying that, I will back Mancini's decision 100%. He is the gaffer and he will know if it's right or not integrating Tevez back in.

My stance has lessoned a little bit whilst looking at our tougher run in to the end. I still wouldn't cheer him but maybe It could deliver us the league. It's only ever going to have two outcomes, either he will leave in Summer with the fans approval, or he will leave in Summer a villian and the cause of us not winning the league.

You wouldn't cheer him? mmmmmm. I bet you'd cheer 1 of his goals if it was a crucial last minute 1.

2fat2poznan said:
well done Carlos, welcome back. Now win us the title.

What a disrespectful post to the players who have already got us to the TOP OF THE LEAGUE and kept us there for so long!! Tevez can't win us the title alone, the squad of players who WANT to play for this club are already doing that and will continue to do so because they play for the team and don't disrespect the club, the manager, their team mates and the fans.

As I have said twice before in other threads about this person: He walks on the pitch to play, wearing a City shirt, I walk out of the stadium. Only for that one match but I will NEVER, EVER, cheer the person. That will be my one woman protest!!

I have too much respect for ALL OUR SQUAD, without him, to not return for other matches.

(anyway I've paid for my season ticket and I am in all the cup schemes!!!! :-) )

Eccles Blue said:
2fat2poznan said:

What a disrespectful post to the players who have already got us to the TOP OF THE LEAGUE and kept us there for so long!! Tevez can't win us the title alone, the squad of players who WANT to play for this club are already doing that and will continue to do so because they play for the team and don't disrespect the club, the manager, their team mates and the fans.

As I have said twice before in other threads about this person: He walks on the pitch to play, wearing a City shirt, I walk out of the stadium. Only for that one match but I will NEVER, EVER, cheer the person. That will be my one woman protest!!

I have too much respect for ALL OUR SQUAD, without him, to not return for other matches.

(anyway I've paid for my season ticket and I am in all the cup schemes!!!! :-) )

If you knew in advance that he was due to start,would that stop you from attending ?

As if he's come out and made this off his own back.

he's only done it, cause he's been forced into it.

he'll hand in another transfer request come summer, and it will all start again.

brad the blue said:
adammck said:
Tevez's statements don't mean anything IMO. I've heard him talk bollocks so many times in these things that you know it's just standard PR exposure, not the true feelings of him.

In saying that, I will back Mancini's decision 100%. He is the gaffer and he will know if it's right or not integrating Tevez back in.

My stance has lessoned a little bit whilst looking at our tougher run in to the end. I still wouldn't cheer him but maybe It could deliver us the league. It's only ever going to have two outcomes, either he will leave in Summer with the fans approval, or he will leave in Summer a villian and the cause of us not winning the league.

You wouldn't cheer him? mmmmmm. I bet you'd cheer 1 of his goals if it was a crucial last minute 1.

Only if it was for the league title :)

I don't think I could actually cheer a goal, don't get me wrong, I would be stoked with a last minute goal. But the man is everything that is wrong with football!

oakiecokie said:
Eccles Blue said:
2fat2poznan said:

If you knew in advance that he was due to start,would that stop you from attending ?

No because then it would not be a protest just a non-attendance!!

Anyway I never know the team until I am on the bus to the match because I deliberately avoid papers and news on a match day because they just get me wound up with their negativity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.