Tevez finally apologises

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
I was born 22 years after 1972, but I know Rodney Marsh did something.

It's a risk Mancini has to take.
I was born sixteen years after but I still know what happened; we w<b>Beware Man United - City's edge over the champions revealed and why Spurs' title hopes are doomed</b><br /><br /><br />
topfourgraphic.jpg
<br /><br /><br /><b>With more points than any other team from these fixtures and two home games yet to play, it looks like Man City are favourites to claim a first Premier League crown..............</b><br /><br /><br />As the Premier League title race hots up these stats suggest league leaders Man City could have a crucial advantage over Man United and Tottenham, having picked up more points than their rivals in fixtures against top four teams.<br /><br /> <br /><br />City's only blemish came in their narrow away defeat to Chelsea, while their two remaining fixtures against the top four are both at the Etihad Stadium - a venue in which they have won their last 17 consecutive league matches!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Man United beat Spurs and Chelsea at home, but could only take a point at Stamford Bridge after going 3-0 down and must travel to both City and Spurs before the end of the season.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Tottenham, meanwhile have lost three and drawn one from their quarter of top four clashes so far this season, taking one point from a possible 12.<br /><br />http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/2012-02-07/beware-man-united-citys-edge-over-champions-revealed-and-why-spurs-title-hopes-are-doomed<br /><br />It would be even more relevant if the Red Dippers and The Tarquins were included in this article because I still think there's a long way to go with a lot of twists and turns yet and I think it's still too soon to rule anyone in or out................ Or am I being too cautious?ere four points clear (two points for a win days), we signed Rodney, he upset a winning formula and we finished fourth.

No, he doesn't (we are actually top of the league - I don't understand the desperation of some on here), and I don't think he wants to.
it wasn't the signing of Rodney what cost city the title, it wasn't Rodney's fault we lost the title, it was person picking the side what cost city the title, if they had kept Wynn Davies in the side we would have pissed it, he played a deep laying centre forward position, dropping short when needed too, but most of all he was one of the hardest men to walk on a football pitch, but rodney was a carrier of the ball he could beat people for fun but his teammates were left for long periods without the ball being released to them, this ruined city's style of play, you have to remember their was only one substitute and tactics were what you had trained all week, not what could be changed through substitute tinkering. No not Rodney's fault the people who picked the side.

Marvin said:
welsh_andy said:
i really dont get it. we top of league and 2 points in front, we have 3 strikers, all is hunky dory, a cracking comeback at porto to lift spirits even higher(if thats poss) we are motoring

theres a saying if aint broke why fix

you have a say a 60/40 split with majority saying now, maybe 50/50 if im being generous. he will get booed for sure, could unsettle team, he could have his own agenda for sayin sorry, if he did that is.
It makes the squad stronger, and from what we read, the players are happy to see him back. If Mancini accepts the apoloy he's asked for, the problem is over. Time to move on

Did you ever appear in "Hello,Hello" as the undercover French Gendarme Officer ?? ;)

well if RM accepts it,then its his choice and we have no option but to back him, its a massive risk, and if goes tits up, it could even cost him his job!! and for sure open season on tevez lovers.

No, he doesn't (we are actually top of the league - I don't understand the desperation of some on here), and I don't think he wants to.[/quote]
it wasn't the signing of Rodney what cost city the title, it wasn't Rodney's fault we lost the title, it was person picking the side what cost city the title, if they had kept Wynn Davies in the side we would have pissed it, he played a deep laying centre forward position, dropping short when needed too, but most of all he was one of the hardest men to walk on a football pitch, but rodney was a carrier of the ball he could beat people for fun but his teammates were left for long periods without the ball being released to them, this ruined city's style of play, you have to remember their was only one substitute and tactics were what you had trained all week, not what could be changed through substitute tinkering. No not Rodney's fault the people who picked the side.[/quote]

Later on after Big Mal left,he claimed that he should never have signed him,at that particular time.

To me this has always been about the best interests of City, which is why an unreserved apology was always an imperative in order for the club to assert its authority.

Now that has been forthcoming, it would be churlish of me to tell him to fuck off, tempting though that is.

That said, as far as I'm concerned he's only there as insurance if Mario/Sergio gets injured (or god forbid in Mario's case, suspended) and Edin's form continues in the same vein as of late. This will also mean we can sell him for decent money in the summer hopefully if he contributes anything worthwhile.

It's never been about winning at all costs but he's done enough with this statement for me to be pragmatic and accept that he's just about done enough for me to put my feelings about him to one side.

So you're an option now Carlos, but nothing more.

Tevez's statements don't mean anything IMO. I've heard him talk bollocks so many times in these things that you know it's just standard PR exposure, not the true feelings of him.

In saying that, I will back Mancini's decision 100%. He is the gaffer and he will know if it's right or not integrating Tevez back in.

My stance has lessoned a little bit whilst looking at our tougher run in to the end. I still wouldn't cheer him but maybe It could deliver us the league. It's only ever going to have two outcomes, either he will leave in Summer with the fans approval, or he will leave in Summer a villian and the cause of us not winning the league.

Marvin said:
welsh_andy said:
i really dont get it. we top of league and 2 points in front, we have 3 strikers, all is hunky dory, a cracking comeback at porto to lift spirits even higher(if thats poss) we are motoring

theres a saying if aint broke why fix

you have a say a 60/40 split with majority saying now, maybe 50/50 if im being generous. he will get booed for sure, could unsettle team, he could have his own agenda for sayin sorry, if he did that is.
It makes the squad stronger, and from what we read, the players are happy to see him back. If Mancini accepts the apoloy he's asked for, the problem is over. Time to move on

it is not time to move on... it could well be time to derail citys title challenge, it may well be time to fuck up the team spirit that has been carefully nutured throughout this magnificent season, and you know what,..it could just be time for a spoilt brat of a stiker to declare his endless love for city and walk back into the team to pick up a medal(just like the before the cup final last season v stoke)..but one thing it def isn,t marvin is time to move on!!

just picture the scene marvin..city win the title at newcastle(again) and jubilant city fans drape a blue scarf around tevez,s neck as the party starts...tevez throws the scarf to the floor and refuses to be pictured wearing it(just like wembley against stoke?) how would you feel? a great memory to look back on for the next 40 years...oh great.

its not time to move on. its time to move tevez on.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
To me this has always been about the best interests of City, which is why an unreserved apology was always an imperative in order for the club to assert its authority.

Now that has been forthcoming, it would be churlish of me to tell him to fuck off, tempting though that is.

That said, as far as I'm concerned he's only there as insurance if Mario/Sergio gets injured (or god forbid in Mario's case, suspended) and Edin's form continues in the same vein as of late. This will also mean we can sell him for decent money in the summer hopefully if he contributes anything worthwhile.

It's never been about winning at all costs but he's done enough with this statement for me to be pragmatic and accept that he's just about done enough for me to put my feelings about him to one side.

So you're an option now Carlos, but nothing more.

I'll say it for you so you come out clean mate.

Carlos Tevez, you are a twat.

oakiecokie said:
No, he doesn't (we are actually top of the league - I don't understand the desperation of some on here), and I don't think he wants to.
i
t wasn't the signing of Rodney what cost city the title, it wasn't Rodney's fault we lost the title, it was person picking the side what cost city the title, if they had kept Wynn Davies in the side we would have pissed it, he played a deep laying centre forward position, dropping short when needed too, but most of all he was one of the hardest men to walk on a football pitch, but rodney was a carrier of the ball he could beat people for fun but his teammates were left for long periods without the ball being released to them, this ruined city's style of play, you have to remember their was only one substitute and tactics were what you had trained all week, not what could be changed through substitute tinkering. No not Rodney's fault the people who picked the side.

Later on after Big Mal left,he claimed that he should never have signed him,at that particular time.

read a report other day comparing the marsh/tevez psyche quite intresting read, cant remember where it is now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.