Tevez finally apologises

moomba said:
Imagine the derby, City and rags level on points. 1-1 in added time and we win a penalty.

Guess who steps up.

How are we all feeling?
Well, he's shit at taking penalties...he's missed his last 4 (might even be 5), and i wouldn't trust him to take it as that would be his absolute opportunity to hit his final "fuck off City" salute to us all!

moomba said:
Imagine the derby, City and rags level on points. 1-1 in added time and we win a penalty.

Guess who steps up.

How are we all feeling?

Ill at the thought. Id like to think he's down the pecking order when it comes to pens

Sorry, but this has only one outcome, disaster. I just hope were strong enough when tevez has his latest childish rant and that will be soon. If he was truly sorry the statement would not have to have been scripted but i guess trust is one thing he will never regain

moomba said:

Guess who steps up.

How are we all feeling?

I am always confident Mario will score ;)

He cheated on his wife when he was a United player and it effected City's season as his wife had left him and he had to go back and forth between Argentina and England to see his family,
He publicly moaned about Hughes being sacked,
He publicly moaned about Mancini coming in,
He publicly moaned about Mancini's training schedule,
At the end of 2009-10 season he said he wanted to leave so City mistakenly offered him more money, gave him the captaincy, got rid of certain players and said he can take holidays to go and see his family just to keep him sweet and get him to stay,
He still complained about Mancini's training schedules,
He openly showed his anger at Mancini on the pitch after an unacceptable performance (his effort levels were none existent and his product was awful) where he was substituted for Zabaleta,
Against Newcatle at home in October 2010 - out of nowhere with nothing having gone against him and nobody having wound him up - he booted the ball against the advertising boards and picked up his fifth booking of the season (to me it looked absolutely on purpose) and in the next week where he should have been training with the squad he went of on holiday but not to Argentina to see his family but with some woman to Tenerife,
After a great run of points won we were top of the Prem, but in December 2010 he came out to the media and said he hated Manchester and didn't like Mancini and put in a transfer request as he didn't want to live in Manchester or play for City anymore,
After not getting a transfer he moaned about Mancini and City as a club a bit more and moaned about our fans being obsessed by United and said he didn't like the songs we sang for him as they were more anti-United than pro-Tevez,
From February to May he didnt score a single goal from open play, his effort levels were average and his physical shape was looking quite bad,
On the way up the steps at Wembley he threw City scareves away that were given to him,
At the end of the 2010-11 season he came out to the media and slated Manchester saying there's nothing to do, there are only two restaurants, he didn't like the people and then he handed in another transfer request,
He moaned about not getting a transfer,
He moaned about Mancini again,
It was unclear whether he was even going to bother coming back to City after the Copa America, he did bother but was very late back breaking club rules,
[after this, when he came on against Bolton as a sub early this season he got a big cheer of loads of Blues in the crowd - WHAT THE FUCK?! ... I certainly didn't cheer the ****!]
His effort levels when on the pitch were average and he was fat as fuck,
He was on the bench at Bayern München in October and when called upon my Mancini he sat there and refused to warm up and get ready to come on,
He went off to Argentina and hasn't returned since,
He's slagged off Manchester, the club, the manager constantly and said he never wanted to return,
Just before he did return he complained about Macini yet again and said he was treated like a dog,

... what's next? Because he will fuck us over again, that is almost a 100% certainty!

I do not trust him!

(he has apologised for just one of these incidents, via someone on the club website writing it for him!)

I do expect he'll be way down the pecking order in penalties, but I just don't have 100% confidence if that situation arose that he would do the right thing.

That can't be good.

moomba said:

Guess who steps up.

How are we all feeling?

Rooney could flyin kick balotelli in the head through on goal in the box and we still won't get a pen cause you just know it will be the rag Webb as ref.

Shooter 83 said:
moomba said:

Guess who steps up.

How are we all feeling?

Rooney could flyin kick balotelli in the head through on goal in the box and we still won't get a pen cause you just know it will be the rag Webb as ref.
What like when Webb didn't give us a penalty in the last minute against Spurs to win the game?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.