Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

I'd be gutted if we got Maicon. He's the epitome of a big girls blouse. He'd be behind Zaba and especially Richards for me too. Just another one of these massively overrated players. If he was English he'd be at Stoke or Bolton, no better!

interesting quote attributed to Etoo in turning down an offer from Russia - "Manchester City? Anything is possible". Also says he would like to play in England and would like another crack at winning the CL (inferring that this would not be with Inter)

glen quagmire said:
Don't want eto'o.
He had his chance. Fuck him.

I am sure he thinks very highly of you, but of course he could never be as well connected as you could he glen?

glen quagmire said:
BringBackSwales said:
glen quagmire said:
Don't want eto'o.
He had his chance. Fuck him.

I am sure he thinks very highly of you, but of course he could never be as well connected as you could he glen?

Let it go lad, let it go.

Meltdowns are good for the forum now and then. SWP's back was the only one to click.

you must be very fucking old to be calling me "lad". Despite my advancing years though I still feel capable of deciding for myself what to let go of and when, but thanks for your advice "dad"

No. We already have strikers in Edin, Sergio and Mario (yes, I know them all on first name terms). Fuck Samuel. He had his chance.

Dobsy said:
No. We already have strikers in Edin, Sergio and Mario (yes, I know them all on first name terms).
We are playing Real Madrid in the semi final of the Champions League. Unfortunately Kun is injured and Mario is suspended. Dzeko is having a superb season but we want to continue our successful strategy of two strikers. What should we do?

As to the recurrent "he had his chance", Eto'o took a perfectly rational decision to turn 'us' down and, even with the benefit of hindsight, it proved to be the correct decision for him. Moreover, he did not turn down playing under Roberto Mancini or with most of the players he played against yesterday or for a team in the Champins League. We ain't the same 'us' as we was!

GStar said:
Don't think we really need any more players... get the cash.

Eto'o - really not needed. Untested. Getting on.
Maicon - really not needed. Tested and failed horrendously against Spurs. Getting on.
Sneijder - where would he play? Do we really need him?

This why the feck we would want to piss off Richards whom is fast becoming the best English right back (I think he is the best already) and his performances make him one of the stand out right backs in the prem for Maicon is well well beyond me

We want the fookin money its that simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.