Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

Eto'o is one of the best goalscorers in the world, but I just can't be convinced that we can keep 4 strikers of this caliber happy.

Andouble said:
Eto'o is one of the best goalscorers in the world, but I just can't be convinced that we can keep 4 strikers of this caliber happy.

balotelli wont be used as a striker,he plays on the wing

he doesn't have the work ethic or the passing skills to be successful in an attacking midfield position. He's a stone cold finisher. A striker is all he is.

larderland said:
Andouble said:

Would he (Mario) be happy to play there though, rather than through the middle?.... somehow I doubt it

I understand we owe about 15 -17m for Balotelli, straight swap plus not having to make any further payments for Balotelli would be reasonable business, seems Mancini happy to do the deal but management aren't keen given Etoo s age. Roll on footie season. :-)

larderland said:
Andouble said:

Aguero aswell could be on the wing at times

Aguero Dzeko/Eto'o Balotelli sort of thing.

does anybody in the world strike the ball harder than this lad? Maybe Drogba, but just the pace on his shots alone is frightening.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm --<br /><br />I could see it working if he plays out wide like this

interbayerntacticsfinal.jpg

substitute Milito for Dzeko/Aguero, Sneijder for Silva, and Pandev for Aguero/Balo

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
larderland said:
Andouble said:

Would he (Mario) be happy to play there though, rather than through the middle?.... somehow I doubt it

Mario played the wide forward role a number of times for Inter and also for City last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.