Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

Mancio, not one newspaper online I've seen said Inter want 20m + Tevez for Eto'o and I read the online Italian rags. Is this from the same place that told you AVB was nailed on as Inter's manager? ;)

Strangeways said:
Mancio said:
The Goat 10 said:
Mancio come of it, he's 30 years old, Tevez is in his prime has better world wide image rights (money maker) and at least has the possibility of a sell on.

better image than eto'o ? go bed mate , isnt time to joke LOL

Mancio, are you for real? I like Eto'o, but 20M plus Tevez has got to be a wind up.

why ?

on a side you have
-the better player
-a leader on and off the pitch
-a team player
-a 100% professional who take perfect care of his body
-a player who never go out saying idiocy like nearly end with football etc

on the other side you have a very very good player
- selfish
-fat
-low minded and advised by a delinquent

if you have to bet a penny on wich of them still will a top player in 3 years on who do you bet that penny ?

-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am --

LoveCity said:
Mancio, not one newspaper online I've seen said Inter want 20m + Tevez for Eto'o and I read the online Italian rags. Is this from the same place that told you AVB was nailed on as Inter's manager? ;)

AVB was almost the inter manager mate , inter just had not the 15M for pay his clause

Mancio said:
The Goat 10 said:
Mancio said:
LOL . inter are wanting 20M plus tevez for eto'o.
Mancio come of it, he's 30 years old, Tevez is in his prime has better world wide image rights (money maker) and at least has the possibility of a sell on.

better image than eto'o ? go bed mate , isnt time to joke LOL
No I think you should go to bed, Tevez is a bigger player world wide, this includes South America, Europe & Asia. In Europe Eto'o is no longer even seen as one of the top 10 players in the world any longer, fair enough Eto'o will always be bigger in Africa.

Therefore Tevez is a better shirt seller, hence "money maker", hence, bigger name player.

"LOL"

LoveCity said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
An attacker isn't necessarily a striker. Sanchez is an attacker but he's not a striker. Ronaldo is an attacker or a wing, but he's not and never has been a striker, for all Portugal stupidly put him there isolated in the World Cup.

But my point once again, using your terminology, is that 3 of our 4 "strikers" can also play as "attackers", hence why Mancini may believe he can balance four. If he didn't think four top forward players would get regular game time, would he go for them? Mancini has not let us down much at all yet and I have a belief that he has a very flexible and dynamic setup planned with four attacking roles (one deeper role like Silva - did you not notice he is played more central and deeper against Inter and tore them to shreds? And he also tried both Weiss and Johnson more centrally in several games).
Very good post. This completely. The term striker is VERY restrictive. Eto'o like some can play anywhere up top.

I think you're right LC, I think Mancini wants to play as an example:

---------------Silva---------------
Eto'o---------Aguero----------Balo

Mancio said:
LOL . inter are wanting 20M plus tevez for eto'o.
In%20Bruges%20GIF.gif

The Goat 10 said:
No I think you should go to bed, Tevez is a bigger player world wide, this includes South America, Europe & Asia. In Europe Eto'o is no longer even seen as one of the top 10 players in the world any longer, fair enough Eto'o will always be bigger in Africa.

Therefore Tevez is a better shirt seller, hence "money maker", hence, bigger name player.

"LOL"
Love Carlos, but this is a fucking stupid post. One good example is Facebook. Eto'o pages MASSIVELY trump that of Tevez.

Tevez although a good striker, is none compared to Eto'o when it comes to image and thats a fact.

Eto'o not considered a top 10 striker? PMSL. Clarkie, right? Name better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.