Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

It makes perfect sense really.

We need an experienced striker who's been there and done it at the highest level.
Mario and Aguero can also play either behind the striker or out wide and cutting in. Those who are worried about dzeko not getting time, he'll get plenty with all the cups and i also reckon away from home dzeko will be most useful.
Isnt it the African cup of nations as well in january? if so dzeko will get a couple of months to prove his worth

ethan23 said:
It makes perfect sense really.

We need an experienced striker who's been there and done it at the highest level.
Mario and Aguero can also play either behind the striker or out wide and cutting in. Those who are worried about dzeko not getting time, he'll get plenty with all the cups and i also reckon away from home dzeko will be most useful.
Isnt it the African cup of nations as well in january? if so dzeko will get a couple of months to prove his worth

I agree with this, both balotelli and aguero will be used as int he hole type players or cf's where dzeko and etoo will be our strikers. Even though i feel dzeko is mind set is one of a cf, he like the receive the ball really high up the pitch and then hold it there, with no one in the box, very frustrating to me. Etoo has won the champions league with two different teams he is experienced, and when ever he received the ball against us it was so easy to isolate the defenders, and make great runs in between the CB's. i think he has an easy 3 or 4 years left in him, good pick up fingers crossed.

Scary

---------Kompany-----Lescott-------------
Richards-----------------------Gael Clichy
------------De Jong-----Yaya------------
--------------------Silva--------------------
-Eto'o-------------Dzeko------------Aguero

More confident after that article that he is coming here.

City want him! Check
Someone else wants him! Check
Hed have preferred to go there! Check
He had to come to city cos no one else would pay his wages! Check

mancboy123 said:
More confident after that article that he is coming here.

City want him! Check
Someone else wants him! Check
Hed have preferred to go there! Check
He had to come to city cos no one else would pay his wages! Check
when you get check mate,instead of check i will be happy

Im not saying Eto'o isn't a very good player - he is,at the moment, but....................he's a depreciating asset.

If we swap for Tevez I think that's an asset exchange of 40m. In two years time, Tevez will probably still be worth that, or at the least 30m. At that time Eto'o will be passed his best and a value of around 20m max- prob more like 15m. Coupled with the fact that, yet again no one will match his silly wages, we will be lumbered with yet another millstone.
So, swapping for Eto'o isnt good business. Food for thought if you've got back from your personal abuse sessions.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Im not saying Eto'o isn't a very good player - he is,at the moment, but....................he's a depreciating asset.

If we swap for Tevez I think that's an asset exchange of 40m. In two years time, Tevez will probably still be worth that, or at the least 30m. At that time Eto'o will be passed his best and a value of around 20m max- prob more like 15m. Coupled with the fact that, yet again no one will match his silly wages, we will be lumbered with yet another millstone.
So, swapping for Eto'o isnt good business. Food for thought if you've got back from your personal abuse sessions.
mate if eto`o fires us to premier league glory and maybe champions league glory the money will be irrelevant!!! he would have paid it back through prize money and merchandise 2-3 times over!! i just hope if we are going for it lets get it fookin done!!! i think it most be in the pipeline for carlos to be given extended leave??!?!?!

The 2 seasons he has been with city have been the best he has ever played, he will not be worth 40m in 2 years time because of ffp and because his attitude will negate him from being worth that that much.

If you havent noticed there isnt clubs knocking down our door for this guy his attitude has seen to that so it makes good business to swap him for the best opton currently out there, yes there prob is other options maybe a rossi etc but villareal dont have 40m and he has no interest in going there etc.

richards30 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

mate if eto`o fires us to premier league glory and maybe champions league glory the money will be irrelevant!!! he would have paid it back through prize money and merchandise 2-3 times over!! i just hope if we are going for it lets get it fookin done!!! i think it most be in the pipeline for carlos to be given extended leave??!?!?!

IF ????!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.