Tevez interview from Kicker

So he would consider playing in Spain? Well then Malaga, give us a call and we'll sort something out!
Or even better, persuade Giueseppe Rossi to come to us in a swap deal with Tevez.

But personally I think it's 99% given that he will end up in the city of Milano.

if he hadn't flounced off to argentina, binning £9m in the process, he could have funded the gap between milan's offer and city's request himself simply from what he's been fined! let alone his amassed wealth. if he wanted the move so much and it would have improved his family situation, he would have put £5m into the transfer himself.

the geography bit is horsewater. if he's in europe, he can never just pop in to see his kids, it could only be in the off season or with his club's permission during an injury absence.

joorabchian wants to milk his cash cow again too.

Never want to see this horrible little man pull on a City shirt again. God knows we could do with him right now but still a no from me.

sqblue said:
if he hadn't flounced off to argentina, binning £9m in the process, he could have funded the gap between milan's offer and city's request himself simply from what he's been fined! let alone his amassed wealth. if he wanted the move so much and it would have improved his family situation, he would have put £5m into the transfer himself.

the geography bit is horsewater. if he's in europe, he can never just pop in to see his kids, it could only be in the off season or with his club's permission during an injury absence.

joorabchian wants to milk his cash cow again too.

I thought he could have taken a £1m a year drop in wages to make up the difference over his five year contract. When you're earning £10m a year dropping to £9m isn't so bad - not like dropping from £20k to £18k where that 10% makes a hell of a difference.

I really don't think Carlos is that bright and his advisor is filling his head with these ideas and misconceptions. This whole thing has backfired as I think Joorabitch thought City would buckle at Milans offer and he'd be getting his millions in fees. I'd love it if City could do a swap deal and the clubs agreed to value each player at one pound or a euro and that was what the agents fee had to be based on.

You can tell from the tone of the questions, that the interviewer seems to think that Tevez's stance is tenuous and that he is being a complete wanker.

bluevengence said:
sorry if already posted...

BUENOS AIRES: Carlos Tevez remains a hero in Argentina for his courage in putting his family before his millionaire’s contract with Manchester City in the English Premier League.

This is bshit. Here, just a few fans of his former team Boca Juniors like him.
The rest of us think the guy is a prick.

At the National team he always played like a headless chicken. AWFUL!

He plays by himself, he never passes the ball to Messi, Aguero or any other for he thinks he is a better player than Messi or any other.

He says Rooney is the best player of the world, as you can see here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.infobae.com/notas/510991-El-mejor-del-mundo-no-es-Messi-sino-Rooney.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.infobae.com/notas/510991-El- ... ooney.html</a>
(HEADER: The best of the world is not Messi, but Rooney)

After missing a penalty he recently said that "to play in the National Team lowers your prestige":
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Jugar-Seleccion-prestigio-ganas-matan_0_547145526.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Jugar-Se ... 45526.html</a>
(HEADER: "To play in the National Team lowers your prestige, because if you do not win they kill you" (meaning: they criticize you mercilessly))

I really hope he never, never plays again for the National Team.
He is a complete wank.

That map is wrong.
For f**ing Carlitos you should use the Tevez World Map to understand why he wants to go to play in Italy or Spain.

tevezworldmap.jpg

A: That’s what complicates everything because they have made it clear they want a transfer fee for me.

How dare they complicate the issue with such a demand as wanting to be paid for giving up an asset they spent tens of millions on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.