Tevez interview from Kicker

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He whinges about us snubbing an approach from PSG, when he goes on to say he only wants Italy or Spain.

dumb fuck!

That's what I thought. Didn't him and his snake actually kill the talks w/ PSG and not City?

Matt the Giant said:
So he would consider playing in Spain? Well then Malaga, give us a call and we'll sort something out!
Or even better, persuade Giueseppe Rossi to come to us in a swap deal with Tevez.

But personally I think it's 99% given that he will end up in the city of Milano.

Only two teams worth playing for in Spain though mate,and with the sounds of things one of them were not fucking interested !!!

fablue said:

That map is wrong.
For f**ing Carlitos you should use the Tevez World Map to understand why he wants to go to play in Italy or Spain.

tevezworldmap.jpg

quality.

Project said:
A: That’s what complicates everything because they have made it clear they want a transfer fee for me.

How dare they complicate the issue with such a demand as wanting to be paid for giving up an asset they spent tens of millions on.

This ^^

Not reading that shite. If Tevez wanted away and had any honour, he would have knuckled down, bust his usual gut and been a decent buy for someone. As it is, he thinks he can cufk people off with his 'can't see me, can't find me, can't play me' attitude and then thinks he has a case when MCFC ram a hot poker up his rectum.

I had a milli-second thought that maybe I was being hard on the guy - then I saw his treacherous ugly face and realised I was right all along - he must never,ever pull on our shirt again, and his poisonous memory erased from our history books.................................PWNSNBM

buckshot said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He whinges about us snubbing an approach from PSG, when he goes on to say he only wants Italy or Spain.

dumb fuck!

That's what I thought. Didn't him and his snake actually kill the talks w/ PSG and not City?

Correct we agreed a fee and he would not agree personal terms. he could be wobbling around a pitch in France right now

superstevieg said:
the guy is either think as a pig, or he's been brainwashed by his agent, or its a bit of both

Very amusing that you spelt 'thick' incorrectly..........................oops, egg on face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.