Tevez is back

Been a bit off the boil the last 2 months, but today he was back to his best and the usual Tevez performance we're used to..

Classic all round Tevez show today, hope he sticks around till his contract goes in 2014.

Freestyler said:
Been a bit off the boil the last 2 months, but today he was back to his best and the usual Tevez performance we're used to..

Classic all round Tevez show today, hope he sticks around till his contract goes in 2014.
My thinking as well. Striker lineup next season of Aguero, Jovetic, Tevez and Guidetti perhaps?

I love him,his mentality cannot be taught,a warrior.

I also would be made up if he stayed for as long as possible.

However...... if there was an opportunity to recoup money while replacing him with a younger player of similar style,aka Suarez..... then i wouldnt take too much convincing.

Progression is key.

burnagelane said:
Carlos Tevez.
Under rated and under appreciated by far too many City fans. Why do they think he is under attck from every quarter. It's because he's bloody champion, and others fear him.
The City lads all know how good he is, and how important he is to City.
Great post - I always think the same.

toffee balls said:
cleavers said:
I'll believe "he's back" when I see him do it against a decent side.

He'll be gone in the summer anyway, this driving thing will be the last straw.
Thanks for that
He's right about him being gone thats for sure
If city can get a decent fee he's out of here
Great game today though.

toffee balls said:
I know he is a bit of a twat but he has NEVER given anything less than 100% on the pitch.
NEVER

I don't think anyone would say anything else. He will be gone in the summer though and we'll hopefully replace with a younger upgrade that wants to be here.

Ps: There's no need to shout ;.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.