tevez IS leaving

from what kia said it sounds like he is coming city.

all the mention of underdogs ect..

ohh hes on ssn now

i cant stand this ian bloke hes complete twat!

he wants a grass roots club n wants to stay in the prem

1st 2nd 3rd july

francis henry lee said:
KEEP BRITAIN TIDY

PUT ALL MAN UTD TEVEZ SHIRTS IN HERE
wheelie-bin.jpg
[/img]

WHY WONT MY PIC COME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

wheelie-bin.jpg

Ricster said:
Rösler's Dad said:
Great one Ricster!

(Now come on Ricster; after that and the Fergie condom at the Hamburger game you've got to come to COMS next season, RSC or no; you mustn't miss it, mate just cos we've bought RSC!).

Amazing what a bit of sleep does ;)

Im too passionate mate, and dont think of things before i say it. Im Blue through and through though, and if you think i wont go back to City well, all i can say is, once your blue you cant just forget it.

Delighted to hear it, mate! Come on City!

I sooo look forward to watching them next season; whoever is up front, we will be awesome...:0).

But I particularly look forward to seeing Carlos at his first game when his name is read out by the announcer; the roar will be amazing!

Rösler's Dad said:
Ricster said:
Amazing what a bit of sleep does ;)

Im too passionate mate, and dont think of things before i say it. Im Blue through and through though, and if you think i wont go back to City well, all i can say is, once your blue you cant just forget it.

Delighted to hear it, mate! Come on City!

I sooo look forward to watching them next season; whoever is up front, we will be awesome...:0).

But I particularly look forward to seeing Carlos at his first game when his name is read out by the announcer; the roar will be amazing!

Shit, never thought about that. I think im going to be in Amsterdam. Think i might be cancelling my weekend away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.