Tevez [Merged]

sam221985 said:
I know HappyBlue is widely regarded as a watertight (as far as they can be) ITK but just curious what exact things has he got right in the past?
like any other ITK he knows fuck all more than the rest of us, just good at pretending he does - every newspaper in the country has been talking about Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o coming to us for weeks and then these tossers pass it off as their news, they blag about the dates and the odd time they get it right they are hiled as ITK Heroes - bollocks to all of them, just speculators at best

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:
I know HappyBlue is widely regarded as a watertight (as far as they can be) ITK but just curious what exact things has he got right in the past?
like any other ITK he knows fuck all more than the rest of us, just good at pretending he does - every newspaper in the country has been talking about Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o coming to us for weeks and then these tossers pass it off as their news, they blag about the dates and the odd time they get it right they are hiled as ITK Heroes - bollocks to all of them, just speculators at best

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. happyblue actually does.

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:

Can't really say that about Spursmad unless he's some kind of psychic. You don't just pluck Stuart Taylor, a largely unknown back-up keeper at Villa, signing for Manchester City from thin air and then have it come to fruition a week or so later. The luck involved would be akin to a lottery win.

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:

While there are a lot of WUMs pretending to be ITK, Happyblue clearly is connected in some way.

sam221985 said:
BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:

Can't really say that about Spursmad unless he's some kind of psychic. You don't just pluck Stuart Taylor, a largely unknown back-up keeper at Villa, signing for Manchester City from thin air and then have it come to fruition a week or so later. The luck involved would be akin to a lottery win.

As would calling Barry two days before it was reported by anyone, and he was spot on with the John Terry bid. The others he's talked about have been widely discussed, which does leave room for doubt, but he's certainly got something.

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:

get out !

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:
There must be some people who know what's happening with City's signings, as there must be someone involved in the negotiations. The ITK people will possess less information than the likes of Garry Cook and Mark Hughes, but they will have been able to gather some information. To suggest that "like any other ITK he knows fuck all more than the rest of us" is misleading, someone knows something, whether that's Happyblue or not is open for discussion, but if he's got the track record then why doubt him too vehemently?

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:

says the man who has only been registered on here for under a week......

you have attempted to slag someone in practically every one of your posts, did you have a previous username on here i wonder???

clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.