Tevez [Merged]

He posts on Blue Vibe doesn't he? I NEVER go on there. The one time i did, it made my eyes hurt and i haven't been on since. So what things has he got right in the past? I always hear people mention him, but i'd like to know what he's predicted over the years. Anyone know?

Happyblue is an ITK of the highest order. straight talking, no nonsence, no bullshit. only speaks when there is something to be said and never strings people along, he has no agenda other that to inform fellow blues about what is happening. anyone saying hes a wum knows FUCK ALL !

BringBackSwales said:
sam221985 said:
I know HappyBlue is widely regarded as a watertight (as far as they can be) ITK but just curious what exact things has he got right in the past?
like any other ITK he knows fuck all more than the rest of us, just good at pretending he does - every newspaper in the country has been talking about Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o coming to us for weeks and then these tossers pass it off as their news, they blag about the dates and the odd time they get it right they are hiled as ITK Heroes - bollocks to all of them, just speculators at best
Out of order no need for that pointless rant. Happyblue is 100% ITK btw Sam.

Tricky_Trev said:
He posts on Blue Vibe doesn't he? I NEVER go on there. The one time i did, it made my eyes hurt and i haven't been on since. So what things has he got right in the past? I always hear people mention him, but i'd like to know what he's predicted over the years. Anyone know?

He does post on Bluevibe and from what I can gather he's been posting for a long while there and has only got one thing wrong and he wasn't the only one ........ Kaka in Jan.

The reason I believe what he say is that one of the biggest sceptics on here when it comes to the ITK post has in the past state the Happyblue is the only ITK that he trusts............. with this guy saying something like that Happyblue must be very very well connected.

city-adam said:
he wont be known itk if he gets tevez lescot and eto'o deal wrong.

Do you not understand any of this? These players have been confirmed as ours by two itk's (If happyblue say's it, it's gospel), get behind the team or fuck off to the Skychester Reds, your better suited there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.