Tevez [Merged]

bluemoon27 said:
as manuel says in fawlty towers `i know nothing` wink wink

Cryptic clue eh? Where's Manuel from? Barcelona? I've got it. We're signing Eto'o aren't we? wink wink.

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

maine-road-ali said:
Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:
depps said:
any news of tevez being imminent anywhere in the media?? ssn are announcing zhirkov to chelsea in the breaking news ticker now
announcement tommorow of big name signing around midday.

I hate it when people do this. If people have got news, there should be naming the source and if poss, providing a link. Other wise it's WUM bollocks and we are well sick of that.
never done it before pam and ive no problem naming or stateing where it came from.....
an ex work mate of mine who still sit together (season tickets 20 yrs) now works in warehouse at coms texted me 8.30 this morning telling me this... came from the chief exc.
and hes never done that before even with all the carry on we ve had the last few weeks.

heres hoping,,god i hope ur right

maine-road-ali said:
Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:
depps said:
any news of tevez being imminent anywhere in the media?? ssn are announcing zhirkov to chelsea in the breaking news ticker now
announcement tommorow of big name signing around midday.

I hate it when people do this. If people have got news, there should be naming the source and if poss, providing a link. Other wise it's WUM bollocks and we are well sick of that.
never done it before pam and ive no problem naming or stateing where it came from.....
an ex work mate of mine who still sit together (season tickets 20 yrs) now works in warehouse at coms texted me 8.30 this morning telling me this... came from the chief exc.
and hes never done that before even with all the carry on we ve had the last few weeks.
well my man thats believable! i'll have some of that,

Mind you
Aren't the team and management in Germany right now?
That would mean that IF Tevez is announced at COMS I guess it will be Mr Cook doing it.

More limelight Gazza ?

i see skies of blue said:
Hey Gang,

I don't have time to read 1000+ pages, is there any other actual developments other than we all expect Tevez to sign but aren't quite sure when yet?!

Cheers ;-)

it's still groundhog day mate :(

i see skies of blue said:
Hey Gang,

I don't have time to read 1000+ pages, is there any other actual developments other than we all expect Tevez to sign but aren't quite sure when yet?!

Cheers ;-)
oh, did you miss it? we signed him. was all over the news. him and eto'o.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.