Tevez [Merged]

i see skies of blue said:
Hey Gang,

I don't have time to read 1000+ pages, is there any other actual developments other than we all expect Tevez to sign but aren't quite sure when yet?!

Cheers ;-)
the real answer to your question lies on page 569 and if that doesn't answer everything try page 1004, but you have got to read pages 907 up to 945, there hilarious, but full of useful facts on this tevez saga

Hey Gang,

I don't have time to read 1000+ pages, is there any other actual developments other than we all expect Tevez to sign but aren't quite sure when yet?!

Cheers ;-)
Tevez is now 1/25 ON to join (if you dont know betting then you would need to bet 25 quid to get 1 quid profit) so the odds are getting more in our favor.

:)

Tell The King said:
Hey Gang,

Cheers ;-)
oh, did you miss it? we signed him. was all over the news. him and eto'o.

lol!

Yes, it does feel like groundhog day, I asked the same question back on page 750something and got the same answer. Oh well, good things come to those who wait....

Derbyshire_here said:
Does Anyone Actually have a decent idea when hes actually coming????!!!
Tevez decided to join Chelsea and this 1xxx thread will become a huge embarrassment. xd

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

Kevcod said:
Mind you
Aren't the team and management in Germany right now?
That would mean that IF Tevez is announced at COMS I guess it will be Mr Cook doing it.

More limelight Gazza ?

Not necessarily. It could come in the form of a written press release. For the Barry signing, they issued a statement to confirm the deal had gone through and they wanted to let it be known that this was a statement of intent but Cook didn't come to the top of the main entrance in person and announce the arrival of the Messiah or anything. Thats barcode conduct that is.

oafc dave said:
Derbyshire_here said:
Does Anyone Actually have a decent idea when hes actually coming????!!!
Tevez decided to join Chelsea and this 1xxx thread will become a huge embarrassment. xd
fuck me imagine if that happened! Actually i dont want to :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.