Tevez [Merged]

Derbyshire_here said:
Does Anyone Actually have a decent idea when hes actually coming????!!!
im not saying its true but if you go to the "tevez 1/14 now on" thread page 10, and there's a poster on there stating he's heard info about it bein announced tomorrow lunch time, and to be fair he seems pretty legit!

oafc dave said:
Derbyshire_here said:
Tevez decided to join Chelsea and this 1xxx thread will become a huge embarrassment. xd

Maybe we could sell the thread to Chelsea, the fee could be decided at tribunal. Although we have nurtured and trained this thread with all the new threads being made it may get more oppertunities on a Chelsea website...

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

hey dont shoot the messenger guys... someone asked had they herd out and i am just telling you what id herd ...fuk me might not bother again tho....true or not.....like i said never said out like this before but hes a decent mate so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam said:
Kevcod said:
Mind you
Aren't the team and management in Germany right now?
That would mean that IF Tevez is announced at COMS I guess it will be Mr Cook doing it.

More limelight Gazza ?

Not necessarily. It could come in the form of a written press release. For the Barry signing, they issued a statement to confirm the deal had gone through and they wanted to let it be known that this was a statement of intent but Cook didn't come to the top of the main entrance in person and announce the arrival of the Messiah or anything. Thats barcode conduct that is.

Or it could take the form of a singing chipmunk telegram!

oafc dave said:
Derbyshire_here said:
Tevez decided to join Chelsea and this 1xxx thread will become a huge embarrassment. xd
Well at least he's not going to Oldham then, eh?

Ntini77 said:
Derbyshire_here said:

6 days ago, where the hell have you been ????????

I seem to be having one of those slow days, im just rather suspicious why he hasnt signed yet to be honest :S

maine-road-ali said:
hey dont shoot the messenger guys... someone asked had they herd out and i am just telling you what id herd ...fuk me might not bother again tho....true or not.....like i said never said out like this before but hes a decent mate so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a bit of fun, no need to threaten the old "I won't bother ever posting ever again". Just be thankfull no one has called you a ballbag or anything...

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
oafc dave said:
Derbyshire_here said:

Maybe we could sell the thread to Chelsea, the fee could be decided at tribunal. Although we have nurtured and trained this thread with all the new threads being made it may get more oppertunities on a Chelsea website...

PMSL Nah drop the tribunal and get a few quid off the Terry deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.