Tevez [Merged]

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
oafc dave said:
Derbyshire_here said:
Does Anyone Actually have a decent idea when hes actually coming????!!!
Tevez decided to join Chelsea and this 1xxx thread will become a huge embarrassment. xd

Maybe we could sell the thread to Chelsea, the fee could be decided at tribunal. Although we have nurtured and trained this thread with all the new threads being made it may get more oppertunities on a Chelsea website...

Ha ha, very good!

i see skies of blue said:
Tell The King said:
i see skies of blue said:
Hey Gang,

I don't have time to read 1000+ pages, is there any other actual developments other than we all expect Tevez to sign but aren't quite sure when yet?!

Cheers ;-)
oh, did you miss it? we signed him. was all over the news. him and eto'o.

lol!

Yes, it does feel like groundhog day, I asked the same question back on page 750something and got the same answer. Oh well, good things come to those who wait....

It is defo like groundhog day. We're partly bringing it on ourselves by not heeding MH's remarks about patience. I am as guilty as everyone else about this. NOW NOW NOW NOW, CITY. IT HAS TO BE THIS BASTARD MINUTE AND IF IT ISN'T, I'M GOING TO TRASH THE STADIUM AND YOU WILL RUE THE DAY.

Tell The King said:
City tricked us with Barry. Duped is into believing we'd sign every player within a week!

They said it would be a minimum of two signings a day from now to August. I don't know why they felt it necessary to lie about this.

maybe we have really signed him........................

to a recording contract and along with Eto, Lescott and Terry are going to release the invisible man song
We are not, we're not really here...................................

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.