Tevez [Merged]

Vitek said:
bobmcfc said:
has happyblue posted anything new since sunday ?

what he posted on suday ?

he said tevez was close just some paperwork. he also said we shouldn't be surprised to se eto'o flying out to join up with the team on the south africa tour next week

Not read this thread but, FFS, sort this signing out.

The only reason for a delay can be that Tevez (or his agent) are still sniffing around other clubs.

If this one fucks up it will make the Kaka rejection and the stupidity of going back time and again for Terry look like nothing.

If Tevez does not come now, the club will have a lot of work to do regarding rebuilding a reputation that this is a place that top players should want to be.

I am getting slightly pissed off with it all.

Don't get me wrong, I still think he will come. I still think Etoo will probably come. It's just makes me nervous because the negativity that not signing Tevez now would generate is probably larger than the positive effect that would be felt from his signing, if that makes sense. at least in terms of credibility.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Not read this thread but, FFS, sort this signing out.

The only reason for a delay can be that Tevez (or his agent) are still sniffing around other clubs.

If this one fucks up it will make the Kaka rejection and the stupidity of going back time and again for Terry look like nothing.

If Tevez does not come now, the club will have a lot of work to do regarding rebuilding a reputation that this is a place that top players should want to be.

I am getting slightly pissed off with it all.

Don't get me wrong, I still think he will come. I still think Etoo will probably come. It's just makes me nervous because the negativity that not signing Tevez now would generate is probably larger than the positive effect that would be felt from his signing, if that makes sense. at least in terms of credibility.

yes it makes sense

1dart said:
Matt Diablo said:
it will be typical City that he'll sign and everyone wil be whatever.... as if

It will be typical city if after 1 bad game everyone gets on his back, after all this.

*practices* booooooooooooooooooooo

:-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.