Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
1dart said:
Matt Diablo said:
it will be typical City that he'll sign and everyone wil be whatever.... as if

It will be typical city if after 1 bad game everyone gets on his back, after all this.

*practices* booooooooooooooooooooo

:-D

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PLAY FOR THE FUCKING SHIRT. NOT THE MONEY :D

a bit more info on tevez sighting. just spoke ot my mate who said that his mate saw him at the ground with a couple of people in suits. with a crowd around him signing autographs!

you never know i'm starting to believe a little bit.

C_T_I_D said:
1dart said:
Matt Diablo said:
it will be typical City that he'll sign and everyone wil be whatever.... as if

It will be typical city if after 1 bad game everyone gets on his back, after all this.

*practices* booooooooooooooooooooo

:-D

Thats tame, where i sit it will be, fuck off rag we dont want you, you dick fuck off with spit slamming the back of my sweed.

i know you all are pissed off about this Tevez saga yet i believe its not City's fault that he hasnt been signed. I def think he wants to play in the CL, also he must consider if he wants to play with a guy like Robinho who dominates a lot of the ball...hes weighin his options and we cant blame him for that

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
The only reason for a delay can be that Tevez (or his agent) are still sniffing around other clubs.[/b]

quote]

Why are you claiming as if you know that for sure when in reality you know & I know that you've got no fucking idea whether it's true or not? What are you trying to acheive by saying it ? Why are so many of you making conclusions you know nothing about?

Why would that be the only reason? Could it not be that the paperwork is going through as many people have suggested? If that's not the case then where are you getting your info from? Could it be that City want to announce it when it suits them? No? Why not? Do they have to announce everything to suit fucking children on here? Will they announce it when the new kit comes out? Why not? Do you know that for sure? Has he got a work permit? Do you know? How do you know? Is Tevez back from is holiday yet? Etc etc etc.

City admitted an interest in Tevez that's all, nothing more. The rest has all come from people in the media & on here winding each other up. City have nothing to be embarrassed about, unlike some on here.

City are quite entitled to announce it when they see fit, if & when it happens.

Neville Kneville said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
The only reason for a delay can be that Tevez (or his agent) are still sniffing around other clubs.

Why are you claiming as if you know that for sure when in reality you know & I know that you've got no fucking idea whether it's true or not? What are you trying to acheive by saying it ? Why are so many of you making conclusions you know nothing about?

Why would that be the only reason? Could it not be that the paperwork is going through as many people have suggested? If that's not the case then where are you getting your info from? Could it be that City want to announce it when it suits them? No? Why not? Do they have to announce everything to suit fucking children on here? Will they announce it when the new kit comes out? Why not? Do you know that for sure? Has he got a work permit? Do you know? How do you know? Is Tevez back from is holiday yet? Etc etc etc.

City admitted an interest in Tevez that's all, nothing more. The rest has all come from people in the media & on here winding each other up. City have nothing to be embarrassed about, unlike some on here.

City are quite entitled to announce it when they see fit, if & when it happens.

THIS.
Quality post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.