Tevez [Merged]

thomo said:
i heard this of a friend at work, who heard it from his friend so dont know if true

aparently he was at city today and saw tevez outside with guys in suits.
probably a load of rubbish but you never know!

dont shoot the messenger

i dont believe it myself but thought it was worth posting!

Well I doubt it would be a case of mistaken identity ?

Trigger said:
thomo said:
i heard this of a friend at work, who heard it from his friend so dont know if true

aparently he was at city today and saw tevez outside with guys in suits.
probably a load of rubbish but you never know!

dont shoot the messenger

i dont believe it myself but thought it was worth posting!

Well I doubt it would be a case of mistaken identity ?

Unless it was an orc from Lord Of The Rings ....

Daz_Blue said:
Anyone think our owners want to upstage Frank by announcing 3 or 4 transfers in one like Sven done with Charlie, Boj etc .....maybe the delay is to get all deals done before a BIG announcement ....

This crossedmy mind maybe to coincide with the new kit launch!

When is the launch?

Neville Kneville said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
The only reason for a delay can be that Tevez (or his agent) are still sniffing around other clubs.[/b]

quote]

Why are you claiming as if you know that for sure when in reality you know & I know that you've got no fucking idea whether it's true or not? What are you trying to acheive by saying it ? Why are so many of you making conclusions you know nothing about?

Why would that be the only reason? Could it not be that the paperwork is going through as many people have suggested? If that's not the case then where are you getting your info from? Could it be that City want to announce it when it suits them? No? Why not? Do they have to announce everything to suit fucking children on here? Will they announce it when the new kit comes out? Why not? Do you know that for sure? Has he got a work permit? Do you know? How do you know? Is Tevez back from is holiday yet? Etc etc etc.

City admitted an interest in Tevez that's all, nothing more. The rest has all come from people in the media & on here winding each other up. City have nothing to be embarrassed about, unlike some on here.

City are quite entitled to announce it when they see fit, if & when it happens.

What the feck is your game.

It is my opinion that the only reason for Tevez not signing for City yet is that other options are being fully considered/exhausted/reviewed/whatever you want to call it?

Is that ok with you?

I'll tell you what I do know. I know that transfers can be completed in a matter of hours on the last day of a transfer window.

I know that Carlos Tevez has officially been without a club for the past 8 days and therefore has no barrier whatsoever to signing for whoever he wants to since 1st July.

I know that Tevez and his agent have been aware that they would be 'selling' his ownership to a football club after 1st July for months and that they will be quite well aware of what the correct procedures are for this.

I also know that to suggest 'paper work is going through' is about 100 times more ridiculous than my suggestion.

They are not writing War and Peace from the start. They don't have to wait for the local newsagents to get his order of the special ink they need to put in their typewriter and thus can't start their 'paperwork' until next week.

KJ is a serious businessman. City are a serious business. If you think there is any way in the world that City wanted to announce this signing on 1st July (with the knowledge that they had already got the deal 'wrapped up before that) but eight days later are still fannying around waiting for someone somewhere to sign a piece of paper that is holding the whole thing up, then you, I contend, are most probably sorely mistaken.

We are talking about a multi million pound transaction between very serious parties, which needs to be done in accordance to specific guidelines and procedures defined by the FA (and defined clearly since the whole West Ham/United/Tevez debacle). They are not waiting for the teacher to get round to mark their homework here.

So, if you don't mind, I'll express an opinion on the matter.

Oh, and as for 'City want to announce it when it suits them, are you suggesting that he was signed some time ago and City are just fannying about because they are suspicious of the number 13 and want to wait until the 14th or something.

When was the last time that a high profile player completed a move to a club and that deal wasn't known about by the news channels and then the public within hours? It doesn't happen. People talk and I can assure you that it is about a 999/1 shot that Carlos Tevez signed for City some time ago and they are just fecking about whilst everyone else involved in the deal and who knows people involved in the deal have taken a complete vow of silence.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Daz_Blue said:
Anyone think our owners want to upstage Frank by announcing 3 or 4 transfers in one like Sven done with Charlie, Boj etc .....maybe the delay is to get all deals done before a BIG announcement ....

When is the launch?

Monday, Wednesday, Friday...... Monday, Friday.....no! Website Launch!.......No, Monday er... Wednesday.... South Africa Trip....... Kit Launch!

Will this ever end!

;-)

As another poster has already left the transfer forum on a free, I'm tempted to go on loan to Sky player or the BBC TMS for ashes coverage, depends who offers me most!

I'll be back though, and whats the betting theres still no sign of Tevez, Eto'o or Lescott!

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Neville Kneville said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
The only reason for a delay can be that Tevez (or his agent) are still sniffing around other clubs.[/b]

quote]

Why are you claiming as if you know that for sure when in reality you know & I know that you've got no fucking idea whether it's true or not? What are you trying to acheive by saying it ? Why are so many of you making conclusions you know nothing about?

Why would that be the only reason? Could it not be that the paperwork is going through as many people have suggested? If that's not the case then where are you getting your info from? Could it be that City want to announce it when it suits them? No? Why not? Do they have to announce everything to suit fucking children on here? Will they announce it when the new kit comes out? Why not? Do you know that for sure? Has he got a work permit? Do you know? How do you know? Is Tevez back from is holiday yet? Etc etc etc.

City admitted an interest in Tevez that's all, nothing more. The rest has all come from people in the media & on here winding each other up. City have nothing to be embarrassed about, unlike some on here.

City are quite entitled to announce it when they see fit, if & when it happens.

What the feck is your game.

It is my opinion that the only reason for Tevez not signing for City yet is that other options are being fully considered/exhausted/reviewed/whatever you want to call it?

Is that ok with you?

I'll tell you what I do know. I know that transfers can be completed in a matter of hours on the last day of a transfer window.

I know that Carlos Tevez has officially been without a club for the past 8 days and therefore has no barrier whatsoever to signing for whoever he wants to since 1st July.

I know that Tevez and his agent have been aware that they would be 'selling' his ownership to a football club after 1st July for months and that they will be quite well aware of what the correct procedures are for this.

I also know that to suggest 'paper work is going through' is about 100 times more ridiculous than my suggestion.

They are not writing War and Peace from the start. They don't have to wait for the local newsagents to get his order of the special ink they need to put in their typewriter and thus can't start their 'paperwork' until next week.

KJ is a serious businessman. City are a serious business. If you think there is any way in the world that City wanted to announce this signing on 1st July (with the knowledge that they had already got the deal 'wrapped up before that) but eight days later are still fannying around waiting for someone somewhere to sign a piece of paper that is holding the whole thing up, then you, I contend, are most probably sorely mistaken.

We are talking about a multi million pound transaction between very serious parties, which needs to be done in accordance to specific guidelines and procedures defined by the FA (and defined clearly since the whole West Ham/United/Tevez debacle). They are not waiting for the teacher to get round to mark their homework here.

So, if you don't mind, I'll express an opinion on the matter.

Oh, and as for 'City want to announce it when it suits them, are you suggesting that he was signed some time ago and City are just fannying about because they are suspicious of the number 13 and want to wait until the 14th or something.

When was the last time that a high profile player completed a move to a club and that deal wasn't known about by the news channels and then the public within hours? It doesn't happen. People talk and I can assure you that it is about a 999/1 shot that Carlos Tevez signed for City some time ago and they are just fecking about whilst everyone else involved in the deal and who knows people involved in the deal have taken a complete vow of silence.

YOU RAISE SOME VERY VALID POINTS MR AXE

2mwh085.gif

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Daz_Blue said:

When is the launch?

17th July.....but, my issue here, why would we release the kit at the same time as Tevez, not exactly photogenic is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.