Tevez [Merged]

city-adam said:
Barton's Humility said:
city-adam said:
if kaka is on international duty and he has signed for real madrid why cant we get tevez whilst hes on international duty?

Because Kia Joorabchian is having a poo at Paul's house.

ahhh i understand

And because one plays for Brazil and the other plays for Argentina.

Come on tevez you back to fornt herman munster headed rag cnut, sign the fucking contract and lets get this show on the road

The Fat el Hombre said:
Come on tevez you back to fornt herman munster headed rag cnut, sign the fucking contract and lets get this show on the road

Ha ha well said.

svennis pennis said:
Definitely the only one worth trusting. Cheers for posting it. How are you doing mate? You seem to be on here sporadically now.

Hi Mate. I'm good thanks. Hope you're well.

Don't post very often anymore. Still lurk most of the time for info. Seems to be too many bull sh*t artists on here nowadays. Still keep track of what the usual suspects are saying though.

For what it's worth, I reckon Tevez is in the bag. Firstly, if he was going to the Rags it would have been announced well before now. The last thing they would have wanted is their name being dragged through the media with liddle ol City about to take one of their crowd favourites. They'd have nipped the story in the bud early. Secondly, the reason I think it's not been announced is purely down to the international match. Maradona won't want any outside distraction going in to it.

All in my humble opinion of course. Where do you stand on this Svennis lad?

The Fat el Hombre said:
hahahahahahah post of posts on this long post of a fuckin done to death thread....... nice one mate

CTID_92 said:
This Happy Blue guy seems to be trustworthy going off some of the posters on here, in particular the ones with the high post numbers, so it does look promising. But if it doesn't happen we just move on to the next target, we're not going to sign everyone we're linked with or even the players we actually open talks with, that is simply how football goes though.

Anyway if it is believed that Thursday is going to be a day where we possibly hear something then we just have to wait till then, theres no point keep speculating because whilst its exciting, its also becoming and bit tedious and exhausting with the "will he or wont he sign threads" every 5 minutes.

Even better, i've just seen i have a day off from exams on thursday so hopefully something does happen :)
I think the big issue with Teves is not only would we get a top class player but we would be fucking the rags over in a big way, if we were buying him after his lone spell from West Ham this thread would only be 30 pages deep. IMO Eto would be the better signing but the plesure of getting one over on the Rags is to much to to have to wait for.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
svennis pennis said:
Definitely the only one worth trusting. Cheers for posting it. How are you doing mate? You seem to be on here sporadically now.

Hi Mate. I'm good thanks. Hope you're well.

Don't post very often anymore. Still lurk most of the time for info. Seems to be too many bull sh*t artists on here nowadays. Still keep track of what the usual suspects are saying though.

For what it's worth, I reckon Tevez is in the bag. Firstly, if he was going to the Rags it would have been announced well before now. The last thing they would have wanted is their name being dragged through the media with liddle ol City about to take one of their crowd favourites. They'd have nipped the story in the bud early. Secondly, the reason I think it's not been announced is purely down to the international match. Maradona won't want any outside distraction going in to it.

All in my humble opinion of course. Where do you stand on this Svennis lad?

Yeh im good cheers pal. Agree on the bullshit front. Serious lack of debate on here, especially at the moment.

I agree that the rags would of announced sorting his contract out, going on past form baconface would not of kept his mouth shut. I'm not sure its quite done yet and I expect there to be one last act of desperation from the rags that could scupper it. I would feel more confident had his loan deal already expired. Thursday afternoon will hopefully bring a real sense of direction to the rumors. I can't help but feel that Tevez has burnt his bridges with the rags by publicly criticizing them, Baconface will not entertain that behaviour. I still cant get excited about it yet. But it looks good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.